Fun with 1/60s

Valkyrie Hunter D

All right!

That was great. I do believe that's the first actual custom of the sex valk.

I've thought about buying a Strike Roy and repainting it to make a Hikaru Strike as well, since Yamato doesn't seem to want to release one. :(

I'm already going to make a Kakizaki. Just need the time to do it. Have the valk set aside already to do it with.

Man I wish the TRU special could have been the lighter shade and the mass produced one the darker. I would so have at least 3 of them darker ones if they weren't so damned expensive.

Be better yet if they were Bandai reissue color but the darker TRU 1/60 would work, too. I'm not feeling the lighter shade, though...

Many thanks for the kind comments, I'm just glad to have finally gotten it over with. All those parts have been lying around for quite some time. The Hikaru Strike is just a repaint of Roy's with a sticker set I got from Anasazi a loong time ago.

The CF booby duck is a Non-TRU CF with the proper holes drilled in the backpack for the boosters. To hold the mounts for the boosters in place, I had to make epoxy "pockets" inside the backpack assembly. They seem to work too well; it's really hard to take the mounts off once they're fully inside. The spare strike cannon came from parts I've collected over time.

As for the Sex Valk, well, I got really bored and I had some clear mailing labels to spare :p . I drew up all the markings, scanned them, and printed them in the right size. If I used some high quality sticker paper, they wouldn't be popping off like that. But it's no big thing, I was just playing around.

As awesome as the 1/48s are, the 1/60s still rock.

As awesome as the 1/48s are, the 1/60s still rock.

What you said!!! The 1/60´s still rock :lol:

I also had to make some inner epoxy pockets after drilling the backpack on my mass production CF to hold the mounts of the packs tightly.