Yamato Parts Services and Exchange!

Neova

You guys can take me off of the list. I was able to get the bp-8/9 parts that I needed from HLJ. They might be able to lessen some of the demand for spare parts. Hats off to those that are trying to help others out by offering replacement parts. :p

Hi guys, I need the following part which isn’t listed on the parts display at the beginning of this thread, so bear with me.

On the right leg of the Valkyrie, right below the exhaust vent, look at the first joint that can bend the leg forward 90 degrees so that it can stand in Gerwalk mode.

Behind that joint is a pie slice shaped piece meant to fill in the hole that would otherwise be left between the bottom of the leg and the top of the leg when it is bent.

It is comprised of two pieces screwed together, is dark grey, and has 4 lines etched into it. I need a them lol. If anyone has this, please please let me know, I’ll be glad to pay.

Also, is the this the thread where you can order one of those backpack recasts?

Thanks a lot!

Hi guys, I need the following part which isn’t listed on the parts display at the beginning of this thread, so bear with me.

On the right leg of the Valkyrie, right below the exhaust vent, look at the first joint that can bend the leg forward 90 degrees so that it can stand in Gerwalk mode.

Behind that joint is a pie slice shaped piece meant to fill in the hole that would otherwise be left between the bottom of the leg and the top of the leg when it is bent.

It is comprised of two pieces screwed together, is dark grey, and has 4 lines etched into it. I need a them lol. If anyone has this, please please let me know, I’ll be glad to pay.

Also, is the this the thread where you can order one of those backpack recasts?

Thanks a lot!

i have what you're looking for, PM sent! :)

Magnus,

The part you are requesting is listed on the first page.

You cannot obtain the gray portion without the white/off white part above it. Furthermore, both halves are glued together, so it's actually just one part.

It is commonly referred to as: R-L2 and L-L2

Valkyries have air intakes, not "exhaust vents" located at the top of each leg.

Haterist already figured out what you meant, but wanted to help you out for future reference.

Thank you for "bearing" with me. ;) So, does that mean your a polar bear or a brown bear?

I need a head for a Roy VF-1S please. I bought a recast from someone and the quality was absolutely awful. It's sad to see Roy with a broken head laser. Please PM me if you can help with the part, thanks!

Frank

Magnus,

The part you are requesting is listed on the first page.

You cannot obtain the gray portion without the white/off white part above it. Furthermore, both halves are glued together, so it's actually just one part.

It is commonly referred to as: R-L2 and L-L2

Valkyries have air intakes, not "exhaust vents" located at the top of each leg.

Haterist already figured out what you meant, but wanted to help you out for future reference.

Thank you for "bearing" with me.  So, does that mean your a polar bear or a brown bear?

Dang. I was hoping they were seperate parts because one of those grey pieces actually popped off. Thanks though. :(

Hi,

I just bought a VF-1A Hikaru with two left shoulders. :(

I need:

R-A1

R-A2

And the screw that attaches the BD5/4, as the thread on the screw seems worn-out :angry:

And if possible a VF-1A manual as you guessed it, I didn't get one with this set.

Any help would be appreicated :lol::D:p

Parts Set #5

VF-1x HEad -Godzilla

Gunpod - Godzilla

BP8 - 1994cobra

C-1(roy) - ycn610

I see Im at least on the long shot list now..

Well, Im still llooking for a BP8. I would love to get one. Just email me and I will send payment!

Thanks!

chrispurvis@comcast.net

Edited by 1994cobra

Hey all I have parts for a 1/60 scale super mirria. Pm if you need any parts and an offer in $for that part... thanks

JT

I now sacrifice a 1/60 vf-1 frankenstin for parts. it has roys colors, a max wing (013) and a max vf-1a head as of 5pm july 29 it has all the parts except the following are broke. the tab on B-1 (right behind the cockpit) is broke. and the plastic hinge on LA 3 broke when it fell when a gust of wind hit it when i had the gbp armor on.

cosmetic wise the legs have chipped paint and the donor valk for the parts i got the prevoius owner missplaced a few stickers, mainly on the tails <_<:blink: .

what else do i have??? I only got 1 nose plug, and the hands that came in the hands. no anttanae norother hands a used sticker sheet (if you really need one i 1 xtra have also). all the missles and the gun has stickers applied. (if you want one with out i can supply)

prices are 2.50$ plus 5$ shipping.

edit

oh yeah the box is in ok shape some shelf wear pm me for parts

Edited by buddhafabio

Hello, everybody. I'm looking for an L-L2 for my vf-1a hikaru and perhaps a vf-1a head. I reat this post's beginning, but wasn't sure if somebody had these available at all times as recasts...or if they were only available from the 1/48 scrap heap. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, everybody. I'm looking for an L-L2 for my vf-1a hikaru and perhaps a vf-1a head. I reat this post's beginning, but wasn't sure if somebody had these available at all times as recasts...or if they were only available from the 1/48 scrap heap. Any help would be appreciated.

the line for that piece is mighty long. check out HLJ.com, they also have a parts service but they're kind of expensive. its either that or wait.

I can wait. The part's just cracked, not broken. It sucks...I just got my first 1/48 yesterday...and while trying to transform it for the first time.....*crack*. And I as being gentle. It didn't help that the instructions are in japanese. What's the point of even having ANY english on them!!?? Anyway....so, how do i get in line?

contact Neova, then check the list to see whos in front of you, that way you dont' have any dirty rats trying to jump ahead of you.

i'm telling you now, you got a long wait. i think i total of 3 valks have been donated so far and those parts were one of the first things to go. i have another valk i'm willing to part out but i won't do it until theres enough demand and i get paid first. i parted out my hikaru and lost money on it and i'm not making that mistake twice. :(

Right on. Thanks for your help, bro. I was hoping that somebody had just recast the pieces or something.....but, i guess if somebody recast everypiece, they could just make their own. Is there any way to get ahold of the cast hands that come with the tv versions of the vf-1js or do I have to go through the same process?

Right on. Thanks for your help, bro. I was hoping that somebody had just recast the pieces or something.....but, i guess if somebody recast everypiece, they could just make their own. Is there any way to get ahold of the cast hands that come with the tv versions of the vf-1js or do I have to go through the same process?

i'm sure someone has thought about recast the hip pieces but i don't think it would stand up to too much wear and tear of its made out of resin. maybe styrene but i don't know much about casting so you'd have to ask an expert.

and yes, the TV hands have been recasted and should be available. contact Rohby for details. :)

also he recently made a recast of the the BP8 aka backpack hinge for ($5 for a flexible, $7 for super stiff resin). that will probably be the next thing you're gonna break, so i suggest getting a spare or two while you're ordering the hands($10 set of 4). :)

Really? I saw the posting on the backpack hinge....but, it didn't seem that I would break that. Of course, I haven't gotten a fastpack yet for my valk. Any suggestions on how I can keep from breaking it....or what makes them break so easily? With the hip.....the legs were so tight, that I can see how a lot of people would have problems. Especially since that piece that is broken is so thin....but, the backpack hinge didn't seem like it was as fragile. Sorry bout all the questions. Thanks again for all your help....it's definitely appreciated.

believe you me, the backpack hinge is the most fragile part of the valk. don't get me wrong, its pretty strong, but whats another $5 plus Rohby's shipping them for free. :)

its not that its really that fragile, but the amount of stress in ratio to the amount of material/plastic thats actually holding the backpack isn't favorable, especially when you put the FP's on.

i haven't broken mine yet(knock on wood) but i know its going to eventually happen just because most of the guys here are adults and handle their toys with great care and still managed to break it. :p i'm just saying get it as a backup just in case.

p.s. if you got any more questions, just shoot me a PM so we dont' clutter up this section. :)

Hi Guys,

I've never thought that so many other collectors are facing broken parts on their valkyries, especially the booster joint BP8.

The first time I installed the booster armor, and during that first time transforming the VF-1S with all the armor on...the joint broke. This is a definite lesson for me...I'm usually very good in transforming these valkyries.

I was thinking of buying another valkyrie, but can't find any VF-1S 1st issue anywhere. Then I found this forum.

I would like to know if the BP8 recasts are still being sold. Please let me know. My email address is jreyes@teamvariance.com

I've attached some pics of my woes. Hopefully I'm not cluttering this section with this old topic...let me know when you guys get a chance. Thanks!

post-4-1092205847_thumb.jpg

Hello all. This is an odd request, but I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm in need of part #BP10; the small, moveable fin on the valk's back. Please PM me if one's available. Thanks a lot.