Yamato Parts Services and Exchange!

Neova

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Since alot of you went and got Rohby's fine 1/48 1S head, anyone interested in letting go of their 1A head ? :lol: Please :(

Also, does anyone have the following :

- tow hook for front landing gear

- heat sheild(from any Valk)

thanks,

Mervin

EDIT : Added more parts to my 'want' list.

Edited by Mervin

I'm cleaning up the list and removing all requests for BP8's and VF-1S heads due to Rohby's fine recast parts.

For folks who are still on the list, I have VF-1J or 1A that will be parted soon. Please go through your requests and update it if you still need parts, or delete your post if don't need parts. For the last 5 or so guys, you don't need to edit your post.

Hello there~!

I need a gunstrap if its still available.... the ring on mine broke when i was trying to stretch it...and yeah...its from a 2nd hand valk..... <_<

aaajin

EDIT : Hi Neova, I saw my name is on da list...but I haven't receive your PM yet...is the part still available? Thanks

Edited by aaajin

Hi Aaajin,

Your gunstrap is not available (from me) right now. I just updated the list so everyone can see who needs what parts.

I will go through the list and see if I can offer my leftover parts to everyone. Its hard to offer parts now that the 1/48s are so scarce.

I may be able to offer Yamato 1/60 parts soon (end of the month) after I test a few things.

If you need 1/60 parts, you can post your requests here. Donors would be Yamato 1/60 VF-1S Valks.

• 3 weeks later...

F14Tomcat,

You should start your bid as low as possible, people who want them will bid on your items.

Not sure if this is old news, but www.hlj.com is restocking VF-1S Roy Focker 1/48 valkyrie for December 2004.

---

Does anyone have a 1/48 Low Viz for sale?

i need advice if i sold my broken vf1s roy focker first edition (bp4 conetion to bp9 is broken only ) how much should i sell it for and also a vf1a hikaru with a broken canopy

well seeing as both are DYRL valks, you can take the two valks and combined them to make one good valk. :)

the rest, you can offer up to the spare parts thread and make some of your money back. :D

i need advice if i sold my broken vf1s roy focker first edition (bp4 conetion to bp9 is broken only ) how much should i sell it for and also a vf1a hikaru with a broken canopy

if the roy vf-1s is to be rereleased i agree with haterist. and suggest a part swap with the vf-1a to make it whole.

I will be willing to donate a 1st ed DYRL? VF-1A Hikaru to Neova to cannabilise if I get the parts I want for customisation.

Some problems with the valk I'm giving include:

1. panelined with a micron pen

2. stickers applied

3. that little hook that secures the valks back pack to the back of the valk part is not available (BP4)

4. one missing "vernier thruster" on it's right shoulder. It just fell off and I have no idea where the hell it is.

5. The headshield is broken at the left little nub. I glued it back together again. After 10 transformations, no rebreaking.

I want a small quantity of TV forearms in exchange and maybe some other parts in the future.

Edited by kensei

Kensei,

Go through my FIRST POST and go down the list, pm each person in order about the parts they need.

Then sell off all of your parts. With the money you got back, buy back or trade for the parts you want for customizing.

I think thats the best way for you to get the parts you need while helping out fellow MW. You will probably get stuck with some parts I think there is enough request still pending that will recover your money even if you can't get the parts you want.

Thanks for helping out

• 3 weeks later...
Need:

VF-1J Hikaru right landing gear hatch

VF-1A CF Cockpit

VF-1A CF Chest piece (tab to heat shield snapped off)

PM or email me sleddogg83 *AT* hotmail *DOT* com.

this is for the 1/60's and to clarify, its the front right landing gear hatch. :) i'm working on it sleddogg, i'm working on it. :D

Need:

VF-1J Hikaru right landing gear hatch

VF-1A CF Cockpit

VF-1A CF Chest piece (tab to heat shield snapped off)

PM or email me sleddogg83 *AT* hotmail *DOT* com.

this is for the 1/60's and to clarify, its the front right landing gear hatch. :) i'm working on it sleddogg, i'm working on it. :D

Yeah I know, but I figured that I would give a general heads up. Will you look for the other two items for me? Thank ya!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

I am missing a little round nubbin that Yamato uses to cover screws and stuff. It's from a 1/48 Hikaru 1A and located on the top of the plane near the backpack. You can't see it in battroid or gerwalk, but fighter mode just isn't the same :( PM me if you have one to sell/donate or if you think you might have one and need a picture of the valk to make sure. Thanks all.

Hey folks,

I'm new here, but I recently had the joy of obtaining a 1/60 Yamato Max valk with the fast pack from a friend. Only thing is that it has the wrong gun on it. Apparently the slightly changed the Yam mold for max and miria, so that the hole on the gun to connect the gun to the plane in fighter mold is lower on max than it is on the other valks. So my gun keeps on falling out in fighter mode, which is really annoying the heck out of me.

Could anyone help me out? Have an extra max/miria gun lying around, I will buy it off of you or swap if interested. I have the regular gun for other 1/60 valks, no stickers applied. I also have a bunch of TFs, if you are interested in any of them.

Hey guys, i'd still have whoever's babies in exchange for an R-L2 and an L-L2 leg parts for the 1/48

try the HLJ website, i'm not sure if they still have the parts service going and they're kind of pricey(like $20). you'll get them faster than waiting for someone to part out another 1/48 seeing as they're getting harder to find nowadays.

Hi. FNG here. I actually have been a lurker here for a long time. I have a 1/48 Max J and a low vis that are having back problems due to my girlfriend. Namely bp8 is broken. I fel sorry for my kids so if anyone can help so I don't have to buy 2 new kids I would be very greatful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Neova,

Thanks for this thread! :D

I need tail fin (BP5) for a 1/48 VF-1S Focker. The part broke at the base next to the hinge. No matter what I do, I can't fix it, too much stress on the part when it transforms.

Please let me know when and where to send the $5.00

Thanks

SDFcommander