Yamato Parts Services and Exchange!

Neova

i wonder i can get the part showing in the picture i have attached(the little stick), it's the new yamato 1/60 vf-0s, i lost it during i clean up my desk :unsure:

wait for big brothers reply~~~Thx

396970[/snapback]

i kinda doubt you may get one this soon barring somes serious snafu you can how ever make one with a piece of plastic and heat. just heat and strech. model sprue would be the best.

i wonder i can get the part showing in the picture i have attached(the little stick), it's the new yamato 1/60 vf-0s, i lost it during i clean up my desk :unsure:

wait for big brothers reply~~~Thx

396970[/snapback]

i kinda doubt you may get one this soon barring somes serious snafu you can how ever make one with a piece of plastic and heat. just heat and strech. model sprue would be the best.

396981[/snapback]

i have search all over my home 3 times, still cannot see this, i think maybe my homemate throw it away so actually is not in my home already......but thx your suggestions B))

• 3 weeks later...

I posted in the "Wanted" forum but it might also be worth while posting it here...

I'm looking to get the Strike Cannon (not the entire FAST pack, just the cannon attachment) and possibly single-mount RMS-1 missiles (not the dual rack) for the 1/48th VF-1J "Stealth" Valkyrie.

Please PM me on this matter if you can help.

I need a heatshield - mine just broke - I superglued the tab back on but it probably won't work and I'll be afraid to ever play with it again even if it does work. I just need to know who and how to pay.

hey i was wondering if you have any idea on how to get a hold of a vf-1a max / 1/48, fig you was the guy to ask since u have so many. he is the ony one i need to have a full yamato collection? thanx for any input, been looking on ebay for a while now no luck.

macross 4 life,

Yaaaaa eee yaee!

hey i was wondering if you have any idea on how to get a hold of a vf-1a max / 1/48, fig you was the guy to ask since u have so many. he is the ony one i need to have a full yamato collection? thanx for any input, been looking on ebay for a while now no luck.                                       

macross 4 life,

Yaaaaa eee yaee!

404946[/snapback]

Kaos13 - If you figure out where to get one, please PM me!

:)

Ok folks i May Need a 1/48th canopy this fella i'm talking to says he broke

the -glass piece- which i guess is the clear canopy of his 1/48 but he is supposed

to take a pic of it so i can see what the damage is. If any body has a spare or is

recasting Pm me thanks in advance

edit - Canopy No longer needed Thanks to all

Turns out that the canopy is in good condition I received a pic of it. though it has chip, it is workable.

Edited by Macross73

Hi all,

I am looking for a couple of parts for my Super V-1J Max.... I think the part I need in the leg is part # LL11, but not sure, either way I need the left leg lowest landing gear bay door, as you can see from pic # 1 it got scratched.... Will I have to do surgery to the leg, i.e. take it apart to get the door off and the new one on??

Sorry the pic is blury, if anyone needs a better pic I can take one, and attatch another.......

Also I am looking for I am guessing is a vernier thruster, from the second pic you will see the right shoulder of my valk and it is missing one of them black and white disk thingies that fits right in the whole..... It was loose when I bought it, and never got around to glueing it down, now of course it is MIA..... :angry:

Can anyone help me with my valks issues??

1000140012ly.th.jpg

10001413kp.th.jpg

Hi all,

I am looking for a couple of parts for my Super V-1J Max....  I think the part I need in the leg is part # LL11, but not sure, either way I need the left leg lowest landing gear bay door, as you can see from pic # 1 it got scratched....  Will I have to do surgery to the leg, i.e. take it apart to get the door off and the new one on??

Sorry the pic is blury, if anyone needs a better pic I can take one, and attatch another.......

Also I am looking for I am guessing is a vernier thruster, from the second pic you will see the right shoulder of my valk and it is missing one of them black and white disk thingies that fits right in the whole..... It was loose when I bought it, and never got around to glueing it down, now of course it is MIA.....  :angry:

Can anyone help me with my valks issues??

i should have those parts, let me double check and i'll shoot you a PM if i got the goods. :)

i think i replied a while back. i have the bp10 in brown but i would need the same piece(preferably white) to replace it.

Neova said he might have that part for me possibly by the time i place my next order with him(month of july). if he does have it in white,*crosses fingers* i'll definitely hook you up with the brown one. :)

Hi guys, i would appreciate any help.

I am basically looking for a glue/cement to fix my vf-1s. The backpack broke cause i wasnt carefull enough. Its the spot holding the backpack to the valkirie. I tried using Instant Krasy glue without too much success. Any tips on which brand, what to get, where to get it from, etc..

thx in advance guys

I am basically looking for a glue/cement to fix my vf-1s. The backpack broke cause i wasnt carefull enough. Its the spot holding the backpack to the valkirie. I tried using Instant Krasy glue without too much success. Any tips on which brand, what to get, where to get it from, etc..

thx in advance guys

You know, I am so careful with my Valks but my GPB one just had the BP8 go... I guess I must have handled the backpack a bit tough. Anyway, PM sent to Neova.. or if anyone has a glue suggestion, like above, I'd love to hear it -

EDIT - trying "cement for plastic models" Testors style first... Oh God I hope this works

Edited by jenius

I just recieved my 1/60 scale yamato VF-0S today... and as pointed out in the reviews... the spine on the starboard vertical stabilizer came bent/broken in the package. How can one go about getting a replacement part from yamato? They really need to package these different.

You know, I am so careful with my Valks but my GPB one just had the BP8 go... I guess I must have handled the backpack a bit tough.  Anyway, PM sent to Neova.. or if anyone has a glue suggestion, like above, I'd love to hear it -

EDIT - trying "cement for plastic models" Testors style first... Oh God I hope this works

413075[/snapback]

The same happened to me last night. My BP8 broke as I was folding up the backpack. I'm trying the model cement route but I'm not sure how well that will work.

I have also pm'd Neova. And this post is my public plea for a replacement BP8 for a VF-1S... :(

Edited by khyrox

Hey, guys! I just realized about this section.

As I posted in the "Wanted" section, I burned the left arm of my red Q-Rau. Yes, burned. It was a rainy night, the lights went off, I light a candle, blah, blah, blah, I'm an idiot. Anyway, I remember some time ago this french dude that has his red Q-Rau smashed during shipment. If you are this guy or had a similar problem with your Q-Rau, please PM me. I could use a new head too (for the toy).

Quick update... I ended up getting some of that CA cyanoacrylate glue and bonded up my broken BP8. Seems ok so far... this stuff is strong!

You know, I am so careful with my Valks but my GPB one just had the BP8 go... I guess I must have handled the backpack a bit tough.  Anyway, PM sent to Neova.. or if anyone has a glue suggestion, like above, I'd love to hear it -

413075[/snapback]

The same happened to me last night. My BP8 broke as I was folding up the backpack. I'm trying the model cement route but I'm not sure how well that will work.

I have also pm'd Neova. And this post is my public plea for a replacement BP8 for a VF-1S... :(

414526[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...

Oi, just realised this thread was here, i did post one up in the wanted

section [ Wanted - '1' 1/48 1a Head ] as most ppl do but anyways. :D

I WANT/NEED a 1/48 Standard 1A Head (Yamato White not Cannon Fod colour)

Want to use it for swap and change adventures for my future custom Valk.

Anyone that has one available please PM me!

Pinned threads never get first glance with me lol.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Need part BD3, the blocky part (two halves attached by a screw) that wraps around the ball joint and connects the leg to the body.

I really need this, any help would be appreciated.