Batmobile Diecast 1:18

Just got one last week. It's a good model, definetely could have a few things improved such as the large gap for the cockpit to slide through & the crappy lights in the front, but I'm happy with it. Does anyone know if they're coming out with anymore 1:18 Batman diecast vehicles?

Just got one last week. It's a good model, definetely could have a few things improved such as the large gap for the cockpit to slide through & the crappy lights in the front, but I'm happy with it. Does anyone know if they're coming out with anymore 1:18 Batman diecast vehicles?

Playing Mantis put out 1/18 diecast 'kits' of the 50's and 60's style batmobiles. You can get them at Walmart for under $20.

Solscud do you have a microman figure to test fit into the cockpit of the batmobile?

I've got both and the microman figure is to big. IMO I don't think that Batmobile is a true 1:18 scale, just seems like it should be longer. Come to think of it one of those DC pocket superheros would probably fit.

that thing is looking hot....even hotter for $20! F&S = frank and sons? none of those here in these neck of the woods unfortunately. :(

they're coming out with a BTTF delorean? ECTO-1? hot wheels? i thought they only made minicars? :unsure: i guess i need to catch up with the times.

Edited by haterist

that thing is looking hot....even hotter for $20! F&S = frank and sons? none of those here in these neck of the woods unfortunately. :(

they're coming out with a BTTF delorean? ECTO-1? hot wheels? i thought they only made minicars? :unsure: i guess i need to catch up with the times.

They're out already, well the ECTO-1 is, not sure about the Delorean. I'm gonna pass by F&S to pick them up, maybe this Wed.

Amazon sells these for $25. That's the regular price at F&S. But the Batmobile seems to be available for less in some booths. I'll tell you guys if the others can befound at that price.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...v=glance&s=toys

that thing is looking hot....even hotter for $20!  F&S = frank and sons?  none of those here in these neck of the woods unfortunately.  :(

they're coming out with a BTTF delorean?  ECTO-1?  hot wheels?  i thought they only made minicars?  :unsure:  i guess i need to catch up with the times.

They're out already, well the ECTO-1 is, not sure about the Delorean. I'm gonna pass by F&S to pick them up, maybe this Wed.

Amazon sells these for $25. That's the regular price at F&S. But the Batmobile seems to be available for less in some booths. I'll tell you guys if the others can befound at that price.

thanks for the links EXO. :)

looks like i'm gonna have to get 2 of these suckers. :( i know if i buy one, i'll keep it sealed for so long, before i have to tear it open and play. :p

i need another hobby like i need a hole in my head, but the 1989 batmobile, outside of the ol'skool TV version(which was the shiznit back in the day) is my fav. the other BM's didn't do it for me at all they all looked too cartoonie.(sp?)

i'd get it from amazon but they charge tax and shipping. <_<

what i'm really looking for is the james bond roll royce. the one with the machines guns and rear view bullet proof pop-up plate. i used to take this toy everywhere til i lost it. :(

I've got the BTTF2 1:18 Delorean. It wasen't made by Hot Wheels and I can't remember who did.

The detail on it is amazing. It's all stainless steel and it's wheels rotate downwards for the flying effect plus it has the Mr. Fusion unit and the flux compassitor inside. I think they made a version from every movie. I just had to have the one that could fly.

I've got the BTTF2 1:18 Delorean. It wasen't made by Hot Wheels and I can't remember who did.

The detail on it is amazing. It's all stainless steel and it's wheels rotate downwards for the flying effect plus it has the Mr. Fusion unit and the flux compassitor inside. I think they made a version from every movie. I just had to have the one that could fly.

it sounds pretty sah-weet! you got a pic of it? just so i can be jealous. :p

it sounds pretty sah-weet! you got a pic of it? just so i can be jealous. :p

Okay it took me a bit to figure out the digital camera but here are some pictures of the BTTF2 1:18 Delorean. It's made by a company called Sun Star.

Think I'll just play it safe and post links since the pictures are kinda big. Forgive me if I don't do this right.

Delorean and Batmobile

Delorean

Engine detail

Sorry I couldn't focus in a little more on the Mr. Fusion, but it clearly reads Mr. Fusion.