Why is there no review on the 1/48 VF-1J Max

VF-18S Hornet

So far we have had a review on the Yamato 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru the 1/48 VF-1S, the 1/48 VF-1A Low Vis. There even has been a review on the 1/60 VF-1J M&M Super Valkyries, and the 1/60 VF-1D . So how about a review on the 1/48 VF-1J Max and the upcoming VF-1J Millia. We must have a comment from the man who gave us all knowledge about the popular 1/48 scale Valkyries that we've all shelled out our hard earned money for. Iknow Graham must be a busy guy but I would like to know what he thinks of the VF-1J Max, considering how amazing detailed it is that I waited months to get my hands on it and i was worth the wait even I'm tempted to write a review on it. But then again I am not as talented in my writing skills as Graham is, So how about that review Graham. :D

The average day: There are only 24 hours in it.

Graham no doubt has plenty to do with his life without worrying about satisfying some fanboy urge for a review on a toy that has been out for a couple of weeks now and already been "unofficially" reviewed by a couple of other members here.

I don't want to speak for him or put words in his mouth, but I'm sure it's somewhere on his "to do" list. We shouldn't "expect" what he offers freely in his spare time.

if you check a page back or two, you'll see the complaint thread about the Max so that should fill you in as far as the negatives are concerned.

otherwise, perhaps a MW member might write his own review, though it does get repetitive since all the valks are basically the same. :p

i'd do one but i'm waiting on my Max since i bought it a little late so i could get it with the millia.

BTW, i don't even know why i bought the M&Ms, they're both kind of ugly but they were calling to me.....BUY ME, BUY ME PLEASE. :D

Edited by haterist

Hi

I think any review will be pretty limited considering its the 6th 1/48 ( I think so..not considering the reissues). And its extremely similar to the Vf-1j Hikaru in almost every way otehr than the color scheme. Maybe they just make a change or two .As otehrs have pointed out, they r many thread with members commenting on the M & M. I guess thats pretty sufficient.

if you check a page back or two, you'll see the complaint thread about the Max so that should fill you in as far as the negatives are concerned.

otherwise, perhaps a MW member might write his own review, though it does get repetitive since all the valks are basically the same.  :p

You beat me to it haterist! I was gonna say that! Thanks anyway!

Edited by Angel's Fury

1/48 VF-1J Max Review!

It's great!

-Tony the Tiger

great review, it makes me want to buy 10 of them now. :D

who's the guy that had all the issues with his max? hes the guy that should write the review for sure. people with complaints tend not to say such thing like "its great". ;) instead start a review with "i got the shaft!". :lol:

1/48 VF-1J Max Review!

It's great!

-Tony the Tiger

I remember something when the 1/60 Max came out, I'm not sure it was Grahams

comment, but it summed up the Max pretty detailed

to quote:

Well,.. It's Blue!

Well, what more is to say?

Busy, busy, busy. Only about 5 weeks left now until our first child is born. Things are getting hectic. So many things to buy and prepare for.

Graham

I hope you picked up your macross crib sheets? and the macross 20th play pen(it has three modes :D) seriously congrats..........it's a wild ride :):)

-calvin

Busy, busy, busy. Only about 5 weeks left now until our first child is born. Things are getting hectic. So many things to buy and prepare for.

Graham

:o Baby?

Protoculture!!!

Congratulations :lol:

I'm also expecting a baby boy, well my wife, do they sell Macross baby sheets and little valkyries floating around his crib with macross soundtrack on them, that will be sweet, if anybody sells this I must have them. :lol:

Graham

Congrats on your first child Graham. :lol: