Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Yep, those are the Chaos, Abyss and Gaia MSiAs.

Nah on the merging. I think it's better to keep the 3 separate main Gundam threads we have now (models / GFF / SEED Destiny).

Graham

Guess I'll start sticking HCM Pro stuff in the GFF thread. Been meaning to take some pics.

Just got the Rick Dom. Uber-sweet.

according to HLJ the Chars Rick Dias and Ball are now out. i am thinking about getting the ball

hi where did you get that picture from?, it looks more like some of the customs that were done for the Advance of Z for the Hobby Japan magazines

then it is probally not coming out any time soon as a kit.

Edited by zeo-mare

whats so wrong about that, the MG Burning Gundam (G-Gundam) is a pretty nice kit, very very poseable might I add. The MG Master Gundam is very nice to, quite menacing looking, and also super poseable, only shame is the wings cannot wrap around it like a cloak as it does in the anime and the older HG kit,

happy modeling :)

Edit i just realized you say you have no compter than how are you posting

on this site?are you at work? by the way where did you find the 2 kits? the burning gundam is the USA name for the G-Gundam is the MG out in the USA? i have never seen the American version, is the Duel out to?

Edited by zeo-mare

lol yeah I've been posting from work since late October :p hence why you see more morning and mid afternoon posts rather than late at night like I usually do.

I'll have a new computer next friday, gonna cost me 1,100 dollars but its small enough of a desktop that I can use my work bench without comprimising space to much.

I'm pretty sure the God (aka Burning) Gundam that I got says "Burning" on there, I'll double check when I get home.

Remember that I keep bringing up a small lil hobby town shop near work? That's pretty much the ONLY source of Gundam models I can go too....I can order stuff from them and they sell it with a 5% mark up (they do 25% once its on shelf) on me.

I'm really having to bust ass and custom work on the Duel...but yes they do sell SEED kits, have been for the last six months I think. They pretty much are only stocking right now SEED MSV's and 1/144 HG SEED kits. So I picked up a 1/100 HG Duel.

The stuff I'm working on are coloring in Vent panels both Aqua Green, black and Silver in certain areas....I also had to paint the missile tips on the armor packs yellow as per the show...its lookin pretty acurate.

I'm going to do alot of stuff to Burning to make him very Anime counterpart like...and if it goes well, I'll get Master Gundam....may as well now.

Finished Duel lastnight, it came out rather nicely done, almost exact like the box...minor mistakes but nothing huge.

I did a bit of painting on certain "mechanical" aspects of Burning Gundam....mostly painting the vernier vent covers and finishing off the initial color scheme...I'm gonna try and remember to go buy some chalk pastel so I can experiment on doing a new style of panel lining since the lines are very thin that I don't wanna over lap with a gundam pen.

At first glance I'm actually dissapointed...the hands are all rubber, that's horrible :( I'll probably buy some optional parts and make some better hands for it in the future...but I couldn't believe this rubber mold stuff it has which ruins the mechanic illusion so much....

Hikuro, are you going to post pics of your finished work??

i wish he could but his computer blew out on him...so he's been posting here from work... :(

BTW... Hikuro...did you finish up the fandub you made for the Red Frame raw I set you?...it's been a few months and I forgot if you even finished it :lol:

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

I did take some pictures of the Wing Zero I told you guys I'd customize, and I think I took some pictures of something else as well....can't remember what else I took a picture of...maybe it was my Blue Frame Astray....or my Rouge Strike.....that reminds me I need to take pictures of my 1/144 Meteor unit....heh...

Like gimme hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....today's Thursday....paydays next wedensday......gimme till Saturday ^_^ I'll have a new computer and if I can't get my DSL up and running over the weekend I do still have my dialup and I'll have ya guys ALOT of freaking pictures.

But I did have a goof up on the legs of my Burning Gundam....I was painting the vent covers on the knee area...and I didn't tape off that area tight enough so there's lil aqua green/gray residue on it...I'll try using some thinner to get out as much as I can without damaging what I got on there now...shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I looked for optional parts, I'll probably just have to make some out of what I can find for modeling parts...its like all the G Gundam hands are freaking rubber pieces and I HATE that.

BTW... Hikuro...did you finish up the fandub you made for the Red Frame raw I set you?...it's been a few months and I forgot if you even finished it 

Yeah I finished that months ago :p it only took maybe 2 weeks to make. I'll have to snag the video file from a friend since I burned it to DVD with the subbie version and Blue Frame AND THANK GOD I DID! Ever found the Blue Frame raw? lol

Edited by Hikuro

none yet, i am surprised to , usually this stuff is already out there but i have heard nothing yet.

chris

Yeah, I've been asking around myself for new MG info, but nothing. It is a little odd as we usually have info well ahead of release. :(

There have been "rumors" about MG releases of the PMX-003 The O and RMS-108 Marasai , but nothing concrete.

As these are both Zeta suits which is having a 'resurgence', maybe they are not too-too much of a stretch.............

we'll see.....................

**EDIT**

Edited by GRAND CANNON

You know its not that normal for them not releasing info on the next Master Grade....personally I'd be into some different SEED kits, a GINN or Providence....you know something.

I can see more Zeta suits, since that seems to be going around lately with the Rick Dias and Hi Zaks releases....

I'm nearly ready to give up on my Burning Gundam I broke a piece of the lower leg and I'm having na hell of a time fitting stuff together and the joints are so damn stiff and rough that I really cut up my fingers trying to get the stuff to fit.

Edited by Hikuro

MG Providence would be nice! :p

The Gaplant has been really growing on me. One of those would be cool to see.

i do not really like the GP-01 anymore the color is major wrong and I have the Pg which looks alot nicer , i also have had problems with my NT-1 Alex which is unfortunate because i like the original design, for some reason the Mg i could never get to look accurate, the legs are also really floppy on mine no matter what i do. the MK II is ok, it is older so it does not seem to have all the gimmicks of the newer kits, i have it with the G-defensor i like that one though. my favorites are the EX-S (see Armors thread on Gundam) i have a bunch of pics of it up. i also like the Wing Zero ver.Ka, Strike, Freedom, G04 and G05 as well a the Rick Dias and Nu Gundam , most of the older ones i do not like any more, the first RX-78 (just get the Ver.ka, another nice kit) some of the zakus , and the ones i mentioned above.

yes i ageree a 1.5 Zeta or MK-II would be very nice, or better a ver.ka :) has any one heard anything on the 1/60 PG Aile Pack for the Strike gundam?

I still like my Ver. 1.5 RX-78-2 Gundam. It's stable, has the solid legs, and the detail is awesome.

while we're on the ver 1.5's....

a buddy o' mine got the ka. wing zero, & it came with a flyer with what looks like covers of hobby japan? it has 3 pics, 2 of 'em are the ver ka. MG's, the RX-78 & the Wing 0

the 3rd pic looks like a ka. MG Ex-S & it had something like "ready for production" written on it.

can anybody shed some light on this?

yes this is for the "Katoki Hajime Designs & Products Approved Gundams book. i have the flyer you mention I also have the book very very nice book might I add.