Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Only Mobile Armor I really liked was the Neul Ziel. But with the sculpt Stamen showed the Big Zam doesn't look half bad.

Edited by Anubis

i do not think he (graham) meant enemy gundam mecha's Dat Pinche Haro! , there are still some being released. H-zack , Perfect Zeong, even the Rick Dias, i think he means non Gundams (Patlabor, Dunbine).

though i could be wrong :huh:

Edited by zeo-mare

i do not think he (graha) m meant enemy gundam mecha's Dat Pinche Haro! , there are still some being released. H-zack , Perfect Zeong, even the Rick Dias, i think he means non Gundams (Patlabor, Dunbine).

though i could be wrong :huh:

Yep, that's what I meant, Master Grade models of mecha from other non-Gundam anime.

I'd definitely buy Master Grade Kits of: -

• Macross VFs & Destroids .....that's a no brainer of course :p
  • Tactical Armor from Gasaraki.
  • Armor Shrikes from Blue Gender (never gonna happen unfortunately :( ).
  • The MADOX-01 from Metal Skin panic.
  • The mecha from Dragonar.

Graham

I agree with Graham there about the non-gundam MGs....should definitely have more patlabor and gasaraki types.

btw i been thinking about the big zam. MGs being 1/100 scale would mean the Big Zam should be around 60cm tall which is quite small...but the big zam in the gundam PS game appear to be at least 5x larger than the gundam which is quite different.

Oh baby... MG Gasaraki armors... That would be sooooo sweet. Never gunna happen, but while we're dreaming, I'd like to see some new Patlabor MG kits as well... like the ARL-99 Helldiver, and the AL-97S Hannibal. Hell even some of those construction labors would be cool.... Anything other than more Gundam.... Come on bandai, throw us a frick'n bone here.

Oh baby... MG Gasaraki armors... That would be sooooo sweet. Never gunna happen, but while we're dreaming, I'd like to see some new Patlabor MG kits as well... like the ARL-99 Helldiver, and the AL-97S Hannibal. Hell even some of those construction labors would be cool.... Anything other than more Gundam.... Come on bandai, throw us a frick'n bone here.

don't forget Brocken, Type X-0 and Economy Type...

From Gunota Headlines, the cover of the latest Gundam Ace, with an apparent confirmation of the MG Ball. Look in the upper right.

Question is: Is anyone planning to actually buy the ball if released? It would have to be insanely cheap, so that alone might make it worth a look possibly. At least to have it displayed being beat up by some Zaku's. Soccer?

post-26-1093039670.jpg

Edited by Anubis

I won't be getting that. Btw Hikuro, why don't you try DHL instead of UPS?

Yep, that's what I meant, Master Grade models of mecha from other non-Gundam anime.

I'd definitely buy Master Grade Kits of: -

• Macross VFs & Destroids .....that's a no brainer of course  :p
  • Tactical Armor from Gasaraki.
  • Armor Shrikes from Blue Gender (never gonna happen unfortunately  :( ).
  • The MADOX-01 from Metal Skin panic.
  • The mecha from Dragonar.

Graham

So Graham, will a YF-19 kit be in there if it were to become a reality?

those new releases all sound great i will problly pick up the ball it is only about $20.00 anyhow i cannot wait to see the PG strike, i hope it comes with something weapon wise. i will admit i am getting alittle sick of the aile backpack i wish they would do the sword or beter yet all 3 weapons for it, heck they did the GP-01 with configurable armor should not be such a big deal for them

chris

so that is it huh? it looks alittle different than i thought i will have to see better pics when it comes out.

chris

by the way, there is another in the background is the one in the fore ground missing the armor it looks like the one in the background has the armor and the one in front is showing off the internal detail, does anybody have a pic of the one in the back?

A PG Aile Strike would be sweet, though I would have no space for it. :(

MG Wing Zero sounds great, but not until I get a 3rd cabinet some day.

I may get a Ball for Zaku soccer purposes though.

The hell?

The Zero is a ver. ka. as well? :huh:

Or is this the conversion kit?

post-26-1093081943_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

as for the zero having the ver.ka body i am not surprised , Katoki design the wing zero custom so techniclly speaking it is a ver Ka(toki). they are just showing proto pics of the wings on the ver.ka body the final will have the same body it will be different colors like seen in the anime. looks like it also comes with a display stand (cool). can you show scans of the rest of the gundam stuff like the ball and what ever ekse looks good.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

also looks like the ball is a tan color after all and the pic further above is missing the armor plating and showing the interior , might be interested in this when it comes out

Much thanks to CF-18 for these links he found:

HGUC G-Figher: http://www.visualmedia.com.hk/cgi-bin/news...em=131547&utag=

MG Ball: http://www.visualmedia.com.hk/cgi-bin/news...em=131539&utag=

That Ball is starting to look really awesome. I can't wait to get my pair of Balls.

EDIT: And NO, the Ball is not going to be tan. That's just the color of the prototype.

Get your heads out of the color molding gutter.

Edited by Stamen0083

Hrmm... Maybe there should be two threads - one for MG and other Gundam kit release news, and another for progress shots of people's work...

On another note, Hikuro - you seem to be in a time warp - it's only 1995 where you live?!?!