Are we getting close to an actual Robocop?

UN Spacy

I wanna be a police robot when I grow up!!!

Well... anything's possible, Drew, but only if you really believe.

1. Study hard in school. No one wants a dumb police robot.

2. Work hard and join the police academy.

3. Get caught off-guard trying to rescue your partner in a rundown factory in Old Detroit by a group of colorful and merciless cop-killing thugs.

4. Get shot into little, bitty, gory pieces while the thugs laugh at your expense.

5. Pray your ass off that a giant corporate entity will take your mangled, barely alive corpse and implant it into a state of the art killing machine.

:)

I wanna be a police robot when I grow up!!!

3. Get caught off-guard trying to rescue your partner in a rundown factory in Old Detroit by a group of colorful and merciless cop-killing thugs.

4. Get shot into little, bitty, gory pieces while the thugs laugh at your expense.

5. Pray your ass off that a giant corporate entity will take your mangled, barely alive corpse and implant it into a state of the art killing machine.

Well said!!

Or as Clarence Boddicker once put it....

"Well give the man a hand!!" :lol:

BTW - no matter what I see Kurtwood Smith in, he'll always be Clarence Boddicker to me.

Well... My contract with Detroit Police is current. And we all know I'm not one to strike.

Well said!!

Or as Clarence Boddicker once put it....

"Well give the man a hand!!" :lol:

BTW - no matter what I see Kurtwood Smith in, he'll always be Clarence Boddicker to me.

Same here. I bug a guy here at work named Bob everyday by doing my best Boddiker and saying -

"Can you fly, Bobby?"

of course, my favorite Boddiker line ever...

"Bitches Leave!" :lol:

How about...

"Eric! You dumbass! The next time you and you friends touch one of my beers you're all gonna get a foot in the ass, starting with the foreign boy!"

Ah... that Clarence Boddiker cracks me up.... :lol: I can't believe he got married and had kids and moved to Wisconsin... :lol::lol:

I always liked guy that fell into the toxic waste then turned into a mutant then got hit by Clarance's car and then exploded on the windshield... all Clarance says is "crap."

theres alot of CGI in there, you can tell by the lighting.

But extremely well done.

The thing abotu good CGI is that you cant tell. But if its Real life, then you can.

OMW

at the end it says tv-robotics.co.za

.co.za is south african

omw i cant beleive it, i had no idea my country was capable of such, theres hope for south africa yet ^^

Edited by FlyingPika