Michigan Association for Healthcae Quality

http://www.mahq.net/[/url]']Our intention is not to alienate the large number of visitors that routinely visited MAHQ.net. Instead, we hope you find our site of interest. For those who are interested in Japanese “mecha”, we have a wide variety of advanced medical devices, including a magnetic resonance imaging machine (MRI) with full specifications for your viewing pleasure! For those who like Japanese “anime”, our medical office includes a children’s play area complete with a selection of Pokemon, Hamtaro, and other popular Japanese cartoons.

:lol::lol::lol:

American Exploratory Urology Grafters (AEUG)
Our intention is not to alienate the large number of visitors that routinely visited MAHQ.net. Instead, we hope you find our site of interest. For those who are interested in Japanese “mecha”, we have a wide variety of advanced medical devices, including a magnetic resonance imaging machine (MRI) with full specifications for your viewing pleasure! For those who like Japanese “anime”, our medical office includes a children’s play area complete with a selection of Pokemon, Hamtaro, and other popular Japanese cartoons.

That is one hell of a April Fool's Setup :lol:

That's brilliant! It's, of course, only really funny if you've ever accidentally gotten the *real* Michigan Assn of Helthcare Quality site while trying to get to MAHQ. Here's the real one, btw: http://mahq.com/

I really hope that MAHQ.net doesn't get in trouble for mimicing the MAHQ.com site... I think its hysterical none the less

I had particular fun with the topic on our IRC channel:

Welcome to #MAHQ * Michigan Association for Healthcare Quality's official chat * www.mahq.net -=!=- * There are NO CANADIAN DRUGS here  -=!=- Topic: MAHQ.net reclaimed from cybersquatters after 4 years

It's been a long-running gag in there that sometimes everyone changes their nicknames to that of doctors and begin discussing medical issues to confuse newbies. That and the many typos involving our URL were the inspiration for this gag. :p

I had particular fun with the topic on our IRC channel:
Welcome to #MAHQ * Michigan Association for Healthcare Quality's official chat * www.mahq.net -=!=- * There are NO CANADIAN DRUGS here  -=!=- Topic: MAHQ.net reclaimed from cybersquatters after 4 years

It's been a long-running gag in there that sometimes everyone changes their nicknames to that of doctors and begin discussing medical issues to confuse newbies. That and the many typos involving our URL were the inspiration for this gag. :p

Well done, I especially liked how you mirrored all their links too.

I can't get Homestarrunner's to show up! I heard about it earlier today, but when it didn't work I figured it was somebody's attempt at a lame april fools joke. Is there anything specific that I have to do?

just wait for it to start.

Dr. Gerard O'Neill opens new cancer treatment center named 'Island 3'.

Panel to be hosted by Dr. Gates Capa focusing on role models for dysfunctional young women.

Dr G.M. Chiba reports in New England Journal of Medicine that pop music has been associated with a decrease in violent, homicidal behavior.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is the most elaborate April Fool's I've seen.

A shame you didn't tweak the other pages though :D

That's brilliant! It's, of course, only really funny if you've ever accidentally gotten the *real* Michigan Assn of Helthcare Quality site while trying to get to MAHQ. Here's the real one, btw: http://mahq.com/

This makes mahq.net's April Fool even funnier!!! :lol: