Finished up Gendam Gerbera

mslz22

Hope it is Ok to start a new topic for the finished pics, here they are, let me know what you think, the only thing missing is the head crest, that would not survive shipping so chris will need to put that on himself......

IM001114.jpg

with a 1/48

Edited by mslz22

Looks awesome Mike, only thing i can say is: get a better camera! Your work deserves a better quality picture than that.  :)

Yeah, the actual problems with these was the resizing, I will try to get some better pics.....

put up some better pics..

Edited by mslz22

Mike,

I'm sorry for not posting yet, but work has been crazy, and we did not talk until pretty late last night.

Anyway, the GP04G looks so good that I cannot find the words to express how happy I am!

Wow, absolutely beautiful. A lot of work, on what I think is one of the best Gundam resin kits ever made.

I'm glad that I can call you a "friend," and I'm glad that my friend is as talented as you are. :D;)

I can't wait to get it in the mail and display it. It will be the center piece of my collection.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Hello,

The G-System RX-78-2 will be the next project.

It's already been mailed to Mike, and he should have it.

I'm hoping that he'll do a detailed build-up for us, but that also means I'll have to wait longer to receive it. :(

Might be worth it though.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

• 4 months later...

OMG that is so beautiful.

Awesome work.

It's seeing things like this that make me wish for a not too far off future when such things could be remote controlled & fully articulated for mini robot battles..... Kinda like those Rick Dom's that had out a couple years ago that could shoot pellets & slide across the floor.

It's seeing things like this that make me wish for a not too far off future when such things could be remote controlled & fully articulated for mini robot battles..... Kinda like those Rick Dom's that had out a couple years ago that could shoot pellets & slide across the floor.

They have RC Guntanks now too.

They have RC Guntanks now too.

Damn, that's sweet too. Are they the same scale as the Rick Dom's?