decepticon shockblast

southpaw

sigh.... looks kinda nice if it wasn't for all those missles, and accessories. What happened to the good old days when the weapons were actually looked like weapons? now the weapons all look like they can blow up the whole world! :p:D:lol:

That is most likely the stupidest looking transformer I have ever seen. Why would someone buy it? What is it supposed to be? A gun on a sled? Hasbro is starved for ideas so it seems they'll take anything they can paint flourescent.

Even with a very persuasive 30 minute commercial like Energon I wouldn't take it if it was free.

Nice head, though, nice and original.

Edited by Vermillion One

The very principle of transforming toys is having a vehicle, or an animal, or something fairly common transforming into a robot or another fairly recognizable form...

80257_Shockblast_hyper.jpg

Can someone tell me WTF is that supposed to be?

Disfigured plastic mess mode? <_<

The very principle of transforming toys is having a vehicle, or an animal, or something fairly common transforming into a robot or another fairly recognizable form...

vf-1j on drugs taking yoga lessions?

They should have called it fuglio.

AgentOne, I'm surprised you're not creating UltraMoneyShot! :p

UltraMoneyShot is co-op creation of Duke Togo and I.

It is truly MORE than meets the eye!

a sattelite thats a POS.

also the gun arm is too big and has no ELBOW! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! up until this point the decepticons were full poseable but NO they frigged up on one of their GREATEST character. stiull buyin since i like tanik an bot mode..just wish there was an elbow on gunarm with smaller arm

Wow...by the looks of the alt modes it's as if Hasbro tried extra hard to make this one look as foul as possible. Seriously, I can't even see an unbiased kid having fun with that mess. The bot mode looks nice, but not nice enough to make me buy it.

This is what it looks like when someone tries to transform the thing with no instructions and claims it too dangerous for kids.

This is what it looks like when someone tries to transform the thing with no instructions and claims it too dangerous for kids.

And they are right! I wouldn't let my child touch that thing with a ten foot pole. The reason most of us are here is that we had suck great memories of good toys in our childhood. I probably would hate toys if someone got me that thing when I was 10 :p

I ought give him a valk or something. Now THAT’S education. :p

SHOCKWAVE!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

Not only is there no gun mode(big surprise THERE...), but whatever modes it DOES have are totally whacked out.

The vehicle is all right, I guess, but the laser howitzer satellite of death...

Not only is there no gun mode(big surprise THERE...), but whatever modes it DOES have are totally whacked out.

Yeah his head reminds me of Shockwave too. I think the entire design is okay, he looks so much more better than the rest in the current toyline. He seems to have the articulation in the right places especially his lower torso. The only thing that puts me off are the shape of his feet... paint some bright red over the gray plastic, and we have a two-legged Gromble from Argh! Real Monsters!!! :D

Yeah his head reminds me of Shockwave too.

The whole body reminds me. Particularly the gunarm and chest area.

As does the name.

Ah well, at least they changed it a little. Shockwave's NAME is untarnished.