MW needs to clean house

I dont know about the others on here, but since Ive been a member here (long time 2 or more years), this is the worst I've ever seen it. Some of the mouths on here are getting rediculous and people are conducting themselves very unprofessional and attacking topics. I'm not sure what the cure is, but it seems the world is going crazy,,,the Macross World that is ;) hate to see a good site go down in flames

Any posts or topics in particular?

like allmost everyone, seems like lately everyone is flying off the handle

WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN, HUH?!! :lol:

No seriously, if there's been fighting and bitching lately I must ahve missed it. Granted, I haven't spent much time in the Toys forum so what do i know?

Who's been banned recently?

I've been here off and on for 4 or so years, since before we had decent board software, and this isn't that bad. It was worse about a year ago. Now the problem isn't serious trouble makers, its just stupid kids in the toys forum. A few banned, and a few will be punted around by me, no big deal.

I dont know about the others on here, but since Ive been a member here (long time 2 or more years), this is the worst I've ever seen it. Some of the mouths on here are getting rediculous and people are conducting themselves very unprofessional and attacking topics. I'm not sure what the cure is, but it seems the world is going crazy,,,the Macross World that is ;) hate to see a good site go down in flames

Blow it out your asspipe! ^_^

I'm just sad that the fights aren't in person, and I'm not there to see.

Oh what a wonderful world that would be.

Oh yeah Pfunk, BTW, you're a bitchass!

;)

:p

it is kinda like a bunch of women,,,,,,,,,sorry women :unsure: Yeah, seems like on the toy side of things that thiers a excess of BS, but it seems to be bleeding into the models section,,,,

and things would be a lot diferent if ya had to duke it out :ph34r:

you bitch asses ^_^:p

I see whiskey os outty BTW

I've been here off and on for 4 or so years, since before we had decent board software, and this isn't that bad. It was worse about a year ago. Now the problem isn't serious trouble makers, its just stupid kids in the toys forum. A few banned, and a few will be punted around by me, no big deal.

Somebody got to teach those kids a lesson! They're slowly destroying this site.

Max is like one of them ninjas that Yamato has constantly on hand in case they think Graham has given us any unauthorized info...

Max is a NINJA!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i might have had a hand in that one. :ph34r:

Edited by Opus

Max is like one of them ninjas that Yamato has constantly on hand in case they think Graham has given us any unauthorized info...

Max is a NINJA!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i might have had a hand in that one. :ph34r:

the all knowwing Opus

With the Mod to Member ratio being so extreme, it's sometimes hard to moderate the board simply for topical issues, let alone policing for out of line members.

I usually keep my cool, and only resort to "heated debate" when arguing something.

In fact, ever since Wrylac left, the only person who gets me steamed is RC, his pathetic threads and those flash movies of his.

Oh yeah, AgentONE steams me. But in other ways. ;)

:blink:

In fact, ever since Wrylac left, the only person who gets me steamed is RC, his pathetic threads and those flash movies of his.

RC scares me! :ph34r:

I just avoid his threads. My eyes and brain have ended up bleeding from the few times I saw his threads. :p

I've been here off and on for 4 or so years, since before we had decent board software, and this isn't that bad.  It was worse about a year ago.  Now the problem isn't serious trouble makers, its just stupid kids in the toys forum.  A few banned, and a few will be punted around by me, no big deal.

They need to be brought to heel. But they cannot destroy what is stronger than a million folds of steel. :ph34r:

I've been here off and on for 4 or so years, since before we had decent board software, and this isn't that bad.  It was worse about a year ago.  Now the problem isn't serious trouble makers, its just stupid kids in the toys forum.  A few banned, and a few will be punted around by me, no big deal.

They need to be brought to heel. But they cannot destroy what is stronger than a million folds of steel. :ph34r:

I hope that holds true.

Are you refering to my abs, or my biceps?

Are you refering to my abs, or my biceps?

:lol::lol::lol:

With the Mod to Member ratio being so extreme, it's sometimes hard to moderate the board simply for topical issues, let alone policing for out of line members.

I usually keep my cool, and only resort to "heated debate" when arguing something.

Oh yeah, AgentONE steams me. But in other ways. ;)

:blink:

I never really left. I just wanted to help you with that blood pressure problem you were having. You did stop taking the pills, didn't you? :D