What Macross 7 Character are you?

I'm:

av-204.gif

AgentONE - So sexy it hurts

Muscular and Managing, doesn't take anything from""Girly-Man"-persons

Equal only to his reflection. His word stands, without editing

Loyal only to his god Crom, and Governor Schwarzenegger

Has a strong hate towards "Music 'n Magic" in Anime Cartoons and has pity for it's fans (yet shows no mercy)

Devoted to pumping iron and has political aspirations

adores himself and doorknobs

:p

You got me huh? You are the luckiest man alive! You should go out and buy a lottery ticket or something. :lol:

You rock!

Hey, There's nothing bad about being AgentONE

just ask ...AgentONE!!!

Its great being Agent ONE!!! The constant sex.. The breathtaking view in the mirror.. The awesome physical power.. The brilliance... :wub:

I'm:

av-204.gif

Has a strong hate towards "Music 'n Magic" in Anime Cartoons and has pity for it's fans (yet shows no mercy)

Best. Post. Ever. :lol:

I'm:

av-204.gif

You got me huh? You are the luckiest man alive! You should go out and buy a lottery ticket or something. :lol:

You rock!

But how could anyone else be you??? Wouldn't that other A1 be inferior? :unsure:

And a follow-up question. If those Korean scientists cloned you, would you love your clone as much as you? Confusing. :blink:

I'm:

av-204.gif

You rock!

But how could anyone else be you??? Wouldn't that other A1 be inferior? :unsure:

And a follow-up question. If those Korean scientists cloned you, would you love your clone as much as you? Confusing. :blink:

The clone would have the genetic edge on all other humans, however would lack my experience and other physical enhancments that I have. Therefore it wouldn't truly be the same as me.

I'm:

av-204.gif

You rock!

The clone would have the genetic edge on all other humans, however would lack my experience and other physical enhancments that I have. Therefore it wouldn't truly be the same as me.

Oh boy. :rolleyes:

I'm:

av-204.gif

You rock!

I wonder what your clone would think about that? But I have a hunch. ;)

I'm:

av-204.gif

You rock!

Nay! The cloned Korean version is a bootleg labeled "Joons" that shipped out to those screaming ladies who cannot have the real AgentOne.

:p:p:p:p

I'm:

av-204.gif

You rock!

Nay! The cloned Korean version is a bootleg labeled "Joons" that shipped out to those screaming ladies who cannot have the real AgentOne.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really makes me wonder if Gamlin was given center stage(more then he got) and the made the main main character instead of Basara and Mylene or along side them more, more Macross fans and non-macross fans might have enjoyed it. At least here on these forums maybe. Keep the story the same but have it told from his point of view the way most of SDF was centered around Hikaru and Plus was around Isamu. The conflict Gamlin would have felt might have made the show more acceptable to most people sinc one can identify with him more it seems. Just a thought.

I'm:

av-204.gif

Naaah...A1's infamous doorknob post is still #1, IMHO. And Abombz's followup post just cracked me up. This one, maybe in top 10. Shoot, why are the great posts somehow related to A1, dammit. <_<

I'm:

av-204.gif

Naaah...A1's infamous doorknob post is still #1, IMHO. And Abombz's followup post just cracked me up. This one, maybe in top 10. Shoot, why are the great posts somehow related to A1, dammit. <_<

What about this thing about A1 and his fantasy about "doorknobs"?

*Prepares filming equipment*

:p:p:p

RC that is one hell of an idea! Properly implemented there will not be a woman left in the world left unsatisfied.

I'm:

av-204.gif

Somehow, just thinking about it just makes me laugh. :lol::lol::lol:

Really makes me wonder if Gamlin was given center stage(more then he got) and the made the main main character instead of Basara and Mylene or along side them more, more Macross fans and non-macross fans might have enjoyed it. At least here on these forums maybe. Keep the story the same but have it told from his point of view the way most of SDF was centered around Hikaru and Plus was around Isamu. The conflict Gamlin would have felt might have made the show more acceptable to most people sinc one can identify with him more it seems. Just a thought.

I think IMO it should have been this way, by emphasizing on Diamond Force then it would have the original Macross feeling and the Sound Force like Minmay beside, then I guess more people would have liked it.

:p  :p  :p  :p

RC that is one hell of an idea! Properly implemented there will not be a woman left in the world left unsatisfied.

So you do take ideas from a "Girly-Man" person..... :p:p:p

:p:p:p

Red Comet, you are Evil, Captain Global in drag is Evil

But AgentONE and Doorknobs....

now That's Evil!

It so Evil!, it makes Satan look like a Girly Man!

(Disclaimer: all Doorknobs and Girly-statements are property of AgentOne Courtesy of "Sexy Hurting Inc." brought to you by perfection

"Evil" under Licence of RC for Satan's Flash Productions

:p  :p  :p

Red Comet, you are Evil, Captain Global in drag is Evil

But AgentONE and Doorknobs....

now That's Evil!

It so Evil!, it makes Satan look like a Girly Man!

(Disclaimer: all Doorknobs and Girly-statements are property of AgentOne Courtesy of "Sexy Hurting Inc." brought to you by perfection

"Evil" under Licence of RC for Satan's Flash Productions

Still you do not tell me about A1 and his fascination with doorknobs.

GAMLIN KIZAKI --- Gamlin entered Air Force academy of the United Space Army at the age of 15 as a scholarship student, and finished the three-year training course for two years. Gamlin is devoted to Mylene and determined to be a good boyfriend to her. He wants desperately to be her hero and this gets him into trouble. Mylene truly cares for him, but she also adores Basara.

I'm:

av-204.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol: LMAO LMAO

Edited by Skull 0ne

1052710833_picsgamlin.jpg

I have no idea who/what this guy is

You are a lucky man... Keep it that way.

well, it was easy,

I play guitar, but it isnt my burning passion in life (thats set aside for my ol' lady)

I dont get over emotional, but I can get violent.

I think most red blooded (insert home country here) guy is about the same,,,anything variing in the answers to the questions would leave me emotionally unstable and thats not a male trait, not trying to knock anyone BTW

1052710833_picsgamlin.jpg

The majority of us are Gamlin because even though he's somewhat of a wimp, he's the only rational and truly loving one out of a bunch of total psychos that make up Macross 7.

The problem is the quiz is constructed badly and omits Max and Milia, etc.

Edited by ComicKaze

The problem is the quiz is constructed badly and omits Max and Milia, etc.

The problem with the quiz is it leaves the opinions of many out... Like the voilence question, there was no option for me. The "I live by violence, and love it" option.

Obviously there were no decendants of The Major in M7.