Are these out?

Retracting Head Ter Ter

Nice. But you probably had a lot of people thinking you were talking about the much-hoped-for Yamato Green Q-Rau. These are small "diorama" figures. The text reads (per excite.co.jp)

MACROSS MEKAJIORAMA

The mechanisms who appear in super-space-time fort MACROSS

It becomes JIORAMA 食玩 and is the new appearance from Tommy.

Moreover, a mystery part to one No.1-every 5

If it enters, all are collected and it assembles

The figure skating of "No.6" is completed.

Note that number 3 is a Max-type 1A!

Wait a minute graham, not only can you not tell us what's coming up, you can't tell us what's been?

All the secrets must be driving you nuts!!!

(not to mention us!)

IIRC, Tomy decided to cancel these bofore they were released. There's a bit of a history behind these figs, which unfortunately I can't reveal.

Graham

Is there anything you don't know - and can't tell us about? You really are the sithlord. :p

He's like the guy you climb a mountain through snow to see, and then you find the guy speaks in riddles, and you leave more confused than when you arrived. :huh:

This should be Graham's new sig.

"I know the answer to the question you were going to ask, but I can't tell you."

or from Radio Shack:

"You've got questions, but you won't get any answers today."

Just playing, don't force choke me :p

hey Graham, can you at least tell us why these were canceled, when they were supposed to be released? and are they planning on releasing these later?

Edited by BoBe-Patt

Wait a minute graham, not only can you not tell us what's coming up, you can't tell us what's been?

All the secrets must be driving you nuts!!!

(not to mention us!)

To him, no. It's his end of the table between himself and you know who, that's all.

He's like the guy you climb a mountain through snow to see, and then you find the guy speaks in riddles, and you leave more confused than when you arrived. :huh:

"I know the answer to the question you were going to ask, but I can't tell you."

Or even, "I know the question you should have asked--and the answer--but I can't tell you."

IIRC, Tomy decided to cancel these bofore they were released. There's a bit of a history behind these figs, which unfortunately I can't reveal.

Graham

Wow, this truly is mind control.

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! LOL

Vic :lol::lol::lol:

Graham

Wow, this truly is mind control.

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! LOL

Vic :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:;)

I kinda feel sorry for Graham in a weird way...

Knowing so much and yet you can't share.

Like Pandora and her box-o-future.

but then again I bet he's just charmed the force is with him and not us. <_<

Play evil laugh now: "muhaha muhahahaha muuuhhahahhaha!"

Edit: typo correction

Edited by Nani?!

or from Radio Shack:

"You've got questions, but you won't get any answers today."

Just playing, don't force choke me :p

I know the answer: It's 42!!!! Though I don't know the question.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Old thread revive!

Looks like this product is alive. I just saw these pics in the HK toys group.

http://www.visualmedia.com.hk/cgi-bin/news...tem=97725&utag=

http://www.visualmedia.com.hk/cgi-bin/news...tem=97726&utag=

Each of the five toy/statue come with one extra piece which combine into a Monster.

Edit: Actually I am not sure about that. The monster either come from pieces or is one of those hidden lucky draw item of the set.

post-4-1079540704_thumb.jpg

Edited by CF18

Graham

YOU twisted british....

Again making us suffer.

You should know by now, we make the best arch-villians... :rolleyes:

So true.... it's because of the fake accents.... :lol:

Looks like the monster is out of scale.

Anyways, I thought these were cancelled? At least according to Graham.

The Monster, Q-Rau, and Regult are all out of scale with the Valkyries. I'm pretty sure the Monster is also out of scale with the Q-Rau and Regult, but those two may be in scale with each other.

Nevertheless, I think they look very nice. Hopefully they are coming out.

Graham

YOU twisted british....

Again making us suffer.

You should know by now, we make the best arch-villians... :rolleyes:

So true.... it's because of the fake accents.... :lol:

Case in Mr. Pointy:

"If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move." :lol:

Lucky James Bond is aorund to save the World all the time, though, isn't it?!

Looks like they may finally be getting a release after a very troubled development period. But heck, I'm getting a little tired of SDF Macross figures. I'd love to see a set like this, but for Macross Zero VFs and Destroids.

Graham

Just saw them at 7-11 about 10 mins ago. I was looking for GitS figures, but they still only had the same set as before. These aren't secret, as the boxes are numbered telling you what's inside, but the only had # 3,4,5 left, so I didn't pick one up. I know, I know it's only 300 yen, but once I get one, the rest will follow. :) The Monster is the secret fig, but if anyone couldn't tell from the blacked out shadow, they must not be a Macross fan. Maybe after pay-day, I pick up a few.

I picked up the Quad the other day during a moment of weakness at lunch. Just a few points:

First, the monster is split into 5 parts like was originally planned, so you have to buy one of each to get the full thing. Also they're bigger than I expected. On caveat, I don't have a ruler on me so all these sizes are guestimates. If the Quad could stand upright (it can't BTW the knees are fixed) it's be about 3 inches tall and over an inch wide. The monster's arm cannon is just a little over two inches long as well. So I hope that gives you a pretty good grasp of the dimensions to draw from.

I picked up the Quad the other day during a moment of weakness at lunch. Just a few points:

First, the monster is split into 5 parts like was originally planned, so you have to buy one of each to get the full thing. Also they're bigger than I expected. On caveat, I don't have a ruler on me so all these sizes are guestimates. If the Quad could stand upright (it can't BTW the knees are fixed) it's be about 3 inches tall and over an inch wide. The monster's arm cannon is just a little over two inches long as well. So I hope that gives you a pretty good grasp of the dimensions to draw from.

Need pictures. Compare them to other gashapon.