Q-rau topic

Shawn does nto read much of the topics does he. lol.

Honestly. Just look at the pinned topic of the mpc and look at any rt product brought up or any product by toynamie. Debating over worth of product is not against the rules.

Ali

thanks for the review Graham!

and special thanks to those in this thread who took a new toy review and turned it into a battle over what anyone 'SHOULD' spend their OWN money on-you guys rule!!

Shawn

Edited by Ali Sama

For Shawn to come down himself and close the thread meant that thing got way out of hand there. The Alpha thread is nowhere near that heated, actually civil. ("Yeah I might buy it" "No way at that price" Thats about it by comparison) and even in the HG DYRL toys thread people didn't start swearing at each other. It was a product review, intended to shed some very useful info on a product we have all been looking forward to seeing final info on, and instead of discussing the product itself constructively, some people started attributing all aspects of overcharging into the thread. BMW? :blink: The arguments got way out of hand arguing about the price of the thing. Debate is fine, complaining is fine, but was degenerating into heated aruments again, and might well have gotten worse.

Come on.

I'm glad I stayed out of it after my last post complimenting Neova's great pics.

This is where we get our reputation from people.

the thing with the q-rau is, is like it or not (i do btw), if not enough people buy it, yamato won't make me my other enemy mecha. so i'm buying two, at least.

its too bad that people have to resort to childish tactics instead of just not posting if they don't like it.

and the winners with, "this sucks" very nice of them to post.

just not posting if they don't like it.

what do you take this site for? robotech.com? Opinions matter. this is not a I love everything yamato does and will buy it blindly club.

if you like it. Fine. go buy it.

If you dont; fine.

Either way your entitled to debate and discuss your opinion.

Only time will tell if thsi toy is sucessfull or not.

if you read ANY of my posts since ive been a member here, it would be plain to see that i am anything but a yamato sheep, but since bandai has screwed the pooch on macross, and yamato actually cares what fans think, my statements still stand.

and another thread could have been created to debate the price point...

and most of the people who complained in that thread were whiny bitches (i HATE agreeing with thehaterist, but in this case, i made an exception)

what do you take this site for? robotech.com? Opinions matter. this is not a I love everything yamato does and will buy it blindly club.

If you dont; fine.

I agree with you... to a point. I'm guilty of this too, but once you state your opinion on the matter, you don't have to keep hammering the same nail.

After the second page, it was the same BS over and over again. This happens alot here, but if you state your opinion, just move on afterwards or something. <_<

I'd like to comend Shawn for closing a retarted topic and not allowing childish behavior and general lame-ass-ness around here.

All the little girly men need to stop crying and go to the gym. I really don't care to read your loser replies either. You can just hear me now and remember me later.

I'd like to comend Shawn for closing a retarted topic and not allowing childish behavior and general lame-ass-ness around here.

All the little girly men need to stop crying and go to the gym. I really don't care to read your loser replies either. You can just hear me now and remember me later.

Priceless. :lol:

climbs up on my soap box Guess what two things,

1. it is a forein toy it will cost more. just like the takara masterpiece prime cost 100$ plus shipping vs. hasbro prime 70$= 1.00 in gas. it would have cost alot less if it were released here.

2. it may be the internet and or you may live in america. but it is Shawns website. be great full he has it, besides there are no advertisments. and i do not see him ask for contributions for cost of running differal. AND you get a place to SELL stuff for FREE

i now stumble off of my soap box on to the ground :lol: , guess i had 8 too many beers :lol::lol:

Edited by buddhafabio

Amen.

But it's also sad that Shawn had to. I wish some of the folks around here understood what this site should be all about.

Amen.

But it's also sad that Shawn had to. I wish some of the folks around here understood what this site should be all about.

its funny some of the people at macross world act like 12-13 year olds.

isnt the the majority age group 20-35 here.

Amen.

isnt the the majority age group 20-35 here.

Yeah! When a thread starts going "all hell's gone loose" and all I read is a bunch of BS this and that, I just avoid and ignore the thread all toghether.

Hey! I resemble that remark! :D

Yeah! When a thread starts going "all hell's gone loose" and all I read is a bunch of BS this and that, I just avoid and ignore the thread all toghether.

But then you'll be the last to know when hell really does break out... :ph34r:

If you dont; fine.

Ali, the "debate" that you are talking about has been done to death already!

It's all redundant. Yes, people are free to post their opinions, and they are free to argue, but when it comes right down to it, it's the same argument I've been reading since Yamato put up shop, it gets tiring.

BTW, people don't love everything Yamato does. They're just aren't as vocal as some people.

Seems I missed something

It was (/shoud have been) a bloody toy review, not a bang-for-buck debate

I for one appreciate any effort shawn and Graham put into this site

flame my threads into lock-dom, but show some respect for the guys doing us a favor!!!