Like Combiners?

Ivan

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown/2614/s...review/MRR.html

Maybe someone can try that with Macross valkyries :lol:

Woohoo! the new Macross 12! goes from the Interplanetary vessel... comes apart into 300 vf-37s's... then back together into a vessel in firing position! all while housing 1.3billion civilians in a .7km square area... lol

Holy crap. That's a lot of combining.

Edited by Anubis

GOOD GOD!!! :blink:

is it supposed to be insanely combined like that? is that the feature of these robots, to be infinitely combinable, limited only by your...*ahem*... "imagination"?

it's funny, the further down you scroll, the first top images don't seem as challenging anymore, do they? <_<

Gerwalk25,

yeah i noticed the interesting placement of the drill bit too! :lol:

Actualy these Bandai Machine Robo Rescue toys are really pretty cool :D

I've got the police set (car and four bikes, all transform into little bots and combine into a larger bot)...These toys are definetely all about "infinate" combinations only limited by your imagination. consider them the Legos of robot toys :D

They have a new sub line comeing out (MRR 2004?) that features vehicals that have animal modes and robot modes (basicly the robot folds up into a core block that the different animal/vehical parts attach to...course they can combine to form different robots, vehicals, and animal forms...these are more super sentai Brave saga - ish in design

Here are the first three of those:

http://members9.tsukaeru.net/ty1_toys/toys/MM01-03.htm

There is now also a green crane/gorilla/bot in this line that just got released and looks pretty cool to me :)

Course you can get these from HLJ, and can even get the larger base and carrier pieces too (big police truck, dump truck, even a huge train)...I think the MRR line kicks both Transformers Armada and Energion collective ass (course binaltech and masterpiece prime can easily stomp all over MRR) :D

Wouldn't it be funny when these guys get called together to form the mighty Ridiculatron?

Okay, I got 52, 53, 54... Crap! Where the hell is Carl? We can't fight that space lizard until we can complete Ridiculatron!

I think he's in the bathroom, sir!

Cripes... somebody go get Carl out of the freakin' bathroom! We've got a universe to save!

I Absolutely love the Machine Robo recue stuff. BUt then again, I love all things gestalt :D:D they are soo much fun. I picked up one set so far (set #7, the orange submarines) and I LOVE THEM. They look great even by themselves, and the whole mega combination aspect is amazing. I only wish they were a little more readly available here in the US.