New Trailer for Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

UN Spacy

Well... looking female like is cool.... but looking like Ellen Degeners (sp) is not... and I'm talking about Van... the FF12 main male protagonist.

And while I find it a little odd.... I would rather have female looking male characters then have the fan service fest that was FFX-2. <_<

Bu-b-b-but you're a girl!

:lol:

Stand aside ma'am. Leave the fan service to the professionals!

Really though, the guys wouldn't look half so femme if they had better fashion sense. I dunno what's going on with those mid-riff jackets they've got going on nowadays.

Well... looking female like is cool.... but looking like Ellen Degeners (sp) is not... and I'm talking about Van... the FF12 main male protagonist.

And while I find it a little odd.... I would rather have female looking male characters then have the fan service fest that was FFX-2. <_<

Bu-b-b-but you're a girl!

:lol:

Stand aside ma'am. Leave the fan service to the professionals!

Really though, the guys wouldn't look half so femme if they had better fashion sense. I dunno what's going on with those mid-riff jackets they've got going on nowadays.

I do agree that putting Van bare chested was a big more then I would like to see through out the game. <_<

Who said anything about Yaoi? This isn't some gay/hentai discussion.... this is a discussion about female looking male characters, looking feminine doesn't make them gay. <_<

I just always put Bishounen and Yaoi in the same category.

And besides, this wasn't a discussion about female looking male characters either. :p

Vostok 7

Maybe the producers of the next Final Fantasy movie should give the lead characters a "meterosexual" feel to them.

I think the character designs for Advent Children look just fine, from what I've seen in the trailer it looks like they tried to go for a touch of realism.

One question. Where's Tifa? B))

Maybe the producers of the next Final Fantasy movie should give the lead characters a "meterosexual" feel to them.

I think the character designs for Advent Children look just fine, from what I've seen in the trailer it looks like they tried to go for a touch of realism.

One question. Where's Tifa? B))

She is dead along with everyother human on the planet.

Which explains why Cloud and Sephiroth are alive for this movie.... <_<

At the risk of touching off something far messier than I care to get involved with, care to explain this train of logic? :huh:

Yes.

FF7 made no sense, and the ending answered nothing(though it DID imply that dogs reproduce asexually).

THAT is the train of logic.

Edited by JB0

Huh, I'm having no end of trouble downloading this. First it wouldn't download at all, but now I've downloaded it several times and each time it cuts off less than a quarter of the way through it. Not at the same point, seems to change when I redownload it, but still. Man. Maybe I need new codecs, but it seems like a file problem.

Which explains why Cloud and Sephiroth are alive for this movie.... <_<

At the risk of touching off something far messier than I care to get involved with, care to explain this train of logic? :huh:

Whenever the movie was announced..... Square said Cloud was alive because he was left behind to guard the planet.

Sephiroth is not alive, all the characters that show up in the clips are simple flashbacks (note how Sephiroth appears exactly like he did when he went mad and burned down Nibelheim). The only characters that are really there are the 3 fighting Cloud and the guy on the wheel chair.

Right now I'm kinda liking the trailers I've seen for this, but that's because they've been playing One Winged Angel in the background. :p The only thing that bugs me about the characters is that they have to look like they've been up for 3 days straight and have a nasty cold. <_<

Right now I'm kinda liking the trailers I've seen for this, but that's because they've been playing One Winged Angel in the background. :p The only thing that bugs me about the characters is that they have to look like they've been up for 3 days straight and have a nasty cold. <_<

No, they're druggies, remember? ;)

How is it, in a desolete wasteland, they're soo well groomed, when I can hardly keep food stains off of my clothes here?!? :blink:

I don't like the animation, at least the fluidness off it - the fight scenes seem choppy. Look at the Kingdom Hearts - Deep Dive video for what it should look like.

btw, for lovers and haters of FF7 alike, check out http://www.rpgworldcomic.com/. It does a great job of making fun of it.

No, they're druggies, remember? ;)

How is it, in a desolete wasteland, they're soo well groomed, when I can hardly keep food stains off of my clothes here?!? :blink:

I don't like the animation, at least the fluidness off it - the fight scenes seem choppy. Look at the Kingdom Hearts - Deep Dive video for what it should look like.

btw, for lovers and haters of FF7 alike, check out http://www.rpgworldcomic.com/. It does a great job of making fun of it.

Also check http://www.adventurers-comic.com/

Which had a crossover sequence with RPG World at one point.

And they spoof RPGs in general. FF7 just offers a lot of fodder.

Edited by JB0

Go HERE (right click, save as) 16MB's / DIVX required

EDIT: Just watch the vid. I don't wanna upset all da FF hardcore fans here by stating my opinions.  :ph34r:

Hey all, can you or anybody else put up similar links to older FF 7: Advent Childern trailers? :huh:

I've been dieing to watch them all but for some reason all the links I find on the net don't seem to work, except the ones that you have to right click to download like the one here. And the links that I found do not feature this option, they either open players in a new web page widow or open the media bar in the current window, but all meet the same fate. It doesn't work, or can't connect, etc. :angry:

So I'm hurting for the older(and newer) trailers that been floating on the net but won't let you download to your hard drive. :(

Any help for actual sites that DO let you download would be greatly appreciated. :DB))

Edited by Wheels

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bump but I'm sure FF fans won't mind.

First pic of Aeris. :lol:

I had the new Tifa pics also but lost em (of her fighting in the church with one of the henchman).

post-26-1087866986_thumb.jpg

Sorry to bump but I'm sure FF fans won't mind.

First pic of Aeris.  :lol:

I had the new Tifa pics also but lost em (of her fighting in the church with one of the henchman).

You see Tifa in the new trailer whooping some ass, and Aeris looks like she's being laid to rest in the lake. That Vincent looks too pretty for his own good.

But what I'm more interested in is what is that FFVII: Before Crisis thing? Is that a game? Do you play as Shinra's Turks? That's cool!

Edited by wolfx

I thought the trailer was interesting...It kind of got me interested in maybe even watching this movie :p

I think I saw this trailer about a month ago, have they released a new one with Tifa, Aeris, Cid, Yuffie, or Cait Sith scenes? :blink:

okay the first link isn't working 0_o slag it all.

Just use the Torrent link that Dat Pinche Haro! provided, I also edited the first post (back in mid-February) just in case anyone else needs the vid. :p

I liked FF7... but I vowed never to play another FF game until that whole random battle thing was addressed...

anyways, movie looks very nice... one thing bugs... anime hair on realistic looking people... kinda funny. and the uber beyond all belief super swords... it was cool when cute little deformed anime kids were swinging them around but now... hmmm... hmmm... I just keep thinking that they're arms would hurt so much in the morning.