Yet another hidious bootleg!

GobotFool

Isnt this guy shooting himself in the foot by showing REAL valks, then saying "not for sale" on em? It's like begging buyers to go find better alternatives lol!

I suppose he is... or you could look at it as if he's deliberately attempting to NOT scam anyone or end up with unhappy buyers.

I was actually pretty impressed with his description, which went out of the way to point that this was indeed a bootleg, had no diecast, and couldn't really be compared to quality of a Takatoku or Bandai. I can only imagine how many people buy a cheap POS like this and expect it to be a well-made toy...

I was not impressed however, with that bufugly assed valk... The tanish colors aren't hideous by themselves... but throw in that purple loser pack... wow... talk about garish.

I have a pair of these. They are a slight improvment over the previous $5 bootleg. Its easy enough to fix the backwards shoulders. These are tighter and hold their position better, in addition to improved (not great) paint apps, ie they are straighter and more defined. The tan one would make a good base for a 1D, its almost the exact same color I used for my custom 1D.

Oh, and the packaging is all new and improved :p It even says "New In Hot" on it. Not sure what they really meant to say there.

Isnt this guy shooting himself in the foot by showing REAL valks, then saying "not for sale" on em? It's like begging buyers to go find better alternatives lol!

1077932653082_valk_new_orange_compare.jpg

Gaaaaaaaaah! My eyes, my beautiful eyes!

Is the head a different sculp than the vf-1s and jetfire, looks more rounded???

and dig the skull echoes on the fins..the jolly rodger...

The head is actualy (IMO) a jetfire.. but a horrible remold of one... or the remold of a remold of a remold of a remold of my ass ;)

put some orange paint on my ass and I bet it would look better than that bootleg ;)

possibly.. it might not be a bootleg but HG's new MPC

btw, did I say this lately? HG blows my uncle's lame goat!

Wow...that's scary! I'd buy it if I came across it in a dollar store though.

I wonder what the head was cast from, because it doesn't look like the chunky monkey 1S head. Looks better actually.

I'd buy it for a dollar... I'd customize the heck out ouf it (correct all the badly molded parts), then paint it a real color scheme

AAHHHH! OMG, that is the ugliest thing I have seen since the last time I was in the welfare office, many years ago! lol. I love the guy's descritpion. He should be a car salesman.

"THESE ARE SUPER HARD TO FIND, AND YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE THESE IN A STORE. ALSO, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM AT A BARGAIN PRICE LIKE THIS. You are bidding on (1) made in Hong Kong copY of a 1/55 scale valkyrie jet. It comes to you new on sealed card. It transforms into 3 modes. Jet fighter mode/ Gerwalk mode/ and Batteroid mode. It stand about 9 inches tall(same size as jetfire). Item is all plastice with no die cast, but is very detailed, and will look really cool standing in your collection. "