Image Attack

GodMedia

I think Mari Iijima is holding the album. Mika Doi (Misa) is to the right of her, and the guy who played Hikaru is to the left. The guy who played Britai has a beard and is behind Hikaru (since I don't know all the VA names, I'll freely substitute character names, apologies in advance). 2nd row, far left is the guy who played Bodolza. Having trouble remembering who's who otherwise.

I think the guy at top right in the 2nd picture (dark red shirt/sweater) is Max.

Keith will probably come by and rattle off all the names...

If I just saw her on the street and didn't know who she was I probably wouldn't take her home, but knowing she is the voice of Minmay makes her super hot.

That sounds a bit creepy to me. In A1's head, he'd be making love to Minmay (a cartoon), no Mari (all woman). :huh:

Eeewwww... :p

If I just saw her on the street and didn't know who she was I probably wouldn't take her home, but knowing she is the voice of Minmay makes her super hot.

That sounds a bit creepy to me. In A1's head, he'd be making love to Minmay (a cartoon), no Mari (all woman). :huh:

Sorry, to me Minmay is the hotest chick ever... Or she is in a dead tie with my favorite cyborg chick, Cher.

Sorry, to me Minmay is the hotest chick ever... Or she is in a dead tie with my favorite cyborg chick, Cher.

but wouldn't it be funny if she yells out "Hikaru", "Hikaru" :):)

Edited by F360°

But it will be funnier when A1 starts yelling out "DOORKNOB DOORKNOB!"

:D

Huh? What? The joke is getting old?

Aw...

:(

Aw...

You must realize that the best part about a doorknob is the chance of seeing my reflection in one. :wub:

Aw...

You must realize that the best part about a doorknob is the chance of seeing my reflection in one. :wub:

lol :wacko:

OK, you asked for it. The cast of Macross in the first photo:

From left to right starting with the front row

Ootori Yoshino - Lap Lamiz, Takada Eri - Milia, Hase Arihiro - Hikaru, Iijima Mari - Minmay, Doi Mika - Misa, Yoneyama Atsuko - Jamis Merin

Back row

Ichikawa Osamu - Bodolza, I can't identify this person, but it could be Oobayashi Ryuusuke - Exedor, Kanie Eiji - Britai, Nakahara Shigeru - Machizaki Kenichi, Hayami Sho - Max, Suzuki Hiromi - Walera, Fujii Tsutomu - Rori, Kamiya Akira - Roy

I don't know how accurate this is as it was hard matching some of the people from this photo with the ones in Macross Perfect Memory.

OK, you asked for it. The cast of Macross in the first photo:

From left to right starting with the front row

Ootori Yoshino - Lap Lamiz, Takada Eri - Milia, Hase Arihiro - Hikaru, Iijima Mari - Minmay, Doi Mika - Misa, Yoneyama Atsuko - Jamis Merin

Back row

Ichikawa Osamu - Bodolza, I can't identify this person, but it could be Oobayashi Ryuusuke - Exedor, Kanie Eiji - Britai, Nakahara Shigeru - Machizaki Kenichi, Hayami Sho - Max, Suzuki Hiromi - Walera, Fujii Tsutomu - Rori, Kamiya Akira - Roy

I don't know how accurate this is as it was hard matching some of the people from this photo with the ones in Macross Perfect Memory.

macrosscastcopy.jpg

Thanks Beltane70.

heh...I was thinking the same thing.  Does anyone else think, appearance wise Roy's VA looks more like Max, and Max's VA looks like Roy?

I noticed that too!

They do, don't they. :lol: