Suggestion thread FOR-Larger, Pfct trnsfrmtion VF0

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Well there has been mass sp[eculatioon about whether or not a perfect transformation VF-0 will come out in a larger scale. WHile most of us could barely agree on a single scale, I think it is pretty much a given that we all WANT A BIGGER PERFECT TRASNFORMATION VF-0. Lets throw scales out of the question for this thread. Just enbvision a bigger toy..

So with that in mind I know yamato listens to us sometimes. Maybe not as much as we think or even then maybe a whole lot more than we realize. So what difference does it make? Who knows it might help if Graham relays all our suggestions. WE had that ask kawamori thing a few years back and graham also asked yamato a bunch of most popular question things on upcoming products so maybe yamato will listen to some of these suggestions. here are mine.

1-Swappable nosecones.(like removeable nose cones that show radar underneath only 2 cones...1 short and 1 long) WHy? yamato is anal on detail and they made 2 nosecones for the 1/100...With the 1.48 1 does not have to be removed but for those who are super detail intuitive here ya go. 1 nosecone for fighter and 1 nosecone for battroids. ANd unlike the 1/100...it has a radar underneath like the Vf-1 1/48.

2-NO PAINT ON SWING BARS THAT ARE THE BALL JOINTS. Remember that black rubber shtuff coming out of the hips? And then Shawn told us to sand our balls? Who wans to sand our balls>? Not only does it take time to open up but it could "hurt the " valkyrie in some way. Okay maybe it wont but still its annoying seeing that happen plus the swing bar is gonna chip anyways.(with paint on it)

3-Gloss coating. I love how bandai does it and I think it would make the VF-0 really shine. Not just literally but think about it a bunch of us clamor for the bandai chunky monkey quality and that damn paint finish is one o the things we love.

4-A display stand.It would be nice.

5-Plastic with no "flash" hanging off. Potential for parts chipping there, minimal on my 1/48 Vf-1S hikaru.

6-Color booklet.

7-Doors that conceal the swing bars in f fighter mode. Like in the anime butif not possible at least hidden like the1/48 VF-1

8-Oh yea,. MOLDED non articulated EXTRA hands! Ya know like the TV type hands on the 1/48 Vf-1J? and include those ASIDE from the articulated finger hands. best of both worlds! Either that or make thje moveable finger hands extremely good in gripping and holding the gun pod.

9-Painted missles.

10-HIGH QUALITY STICKERS. No offense but the sticker quality from day one has continued to SUCK.

11-If possible paint or tampo print every essential decal onto the toy.

ANd the list goes on. Feel free to add folks. Graham could you pass this stuff onto yamato and see what they think>?

Again let us leave scale out of this....thats a battle for another thread. Post suggestions people! Dont feel as if you have to limit urself to a scale just pretened the toy is BIG enough to satisfy whqat you would want and LIST what tyou would want!

7-

Dood, give it a rest. I'm getting sick of people pissing and moanining about toys that havn't even been made yey. <_<

Maybe there should be a pinned "pissing and moaning" thread or a dedicated "pissing and moaning" fourm. Then again, if one was created, the rest of Macrossworld might be dead from then on. Oh well, maybe it's not such a good idea after all.

the tone of the first post didn't seem to me to be of the bitching variety. I don't see one complaint. many people here DO talk like there is gonna' be a bigger better VF-0 almost FOR SURE. I don't see anything but an attempt to start a good natured conversation here. why the unanimous negative reaction?

Anyways, I think that considering that the VF-0 was created with autocad, it stands to reason that maybe the CG model can actually transform. Maybe the 1:100 requires nose swapping in the interest of keeping its transformation simple, but a bigger, more complicated VF-0 wouldn't require such major part swapping.

just my $.02

Dr clay is right I was not pissing or moaning or bitching about ANYTHING. Merely a thread for suggestions for yamato to look into if they decide to make the toy. If you all don't want to talk about it thats fine. I was not bitching or moaning about "ooh this eh sucks change it or " "oh man if they dont do this this will be the last time i buy " or "this is too big my god why are people complaining bla bla". The main point of this thread was SUGGESTIONS. For the past few days I think everyone has bitched and moaned in other threads hence the fact that I said keep the scales out of this thread. But oh well mods, go ahead and lock this up if you please.

I don't know about the others, but it sounds to me like you are making a lot of demands. We all want the perfect toys but it's easier said than done. I'm sure Yamato is doing their best but sometimes compromises have to be made for cost, time, etc.

Definately I'd like to see 1/72 or 1/60. I won't buy a 1/48, though. Too much "bling bling" for me. ;)

Nosecones? I don't mind it as an option, but i'd like to be able to not have to change nosecones. I don't care if battroid looks a little weird compared to the anime magic as long as fighter mode is primo. Radar underneath would be nice.

Eh, I don't want a color booklet. KISS (and cheap! so the cost don't get passed onto us like it undoubtedly would be anyway). Same with the display stand. Just functional landing gears will do for fighter and the legs will do the rest in battroid and gerwalk.

The rest seems to be quality control. C'mon this is Yamato. Just accept crummy stickers, decent to good paintjobs, little bit of flash and chipped paint here and there. If they can maintain current QC everything will be ok.

Extra hands would be nice. No skeleton things... either do something like the Toynami :ph34r: MPC hands or leave them like the VF-1 1/60 hands.

First of all, why don't we give it a rest already and just wait until the damn thing comes out and we have more information?

1. Swappable Nosecones... Whats wrong with that? Everyone has complained about the 1/60s being accurate in fighter mode, but not Battroid, and Yamato shortened the nosecone on the 1/48 and everyone complained about how it had a chubby MPC-like nosecone in Fighter mode, but a perfect Battroid mode. Yamato I think is doing the best thing they can, making it perfect in both modes without comprimising either.

2. Sanding Balls... Remember that Yamato toys are designed for serious collectors and toy buyers, not kids who are just going to reef on the legs and crap. I remember a comment made about the Mac+ that they were designed to be enthusiast toys where people would loosen screws and the like to transform it... The people who buy Yamato's are the people who would make Resin kits, basically.

3. Gloss Coating... See my point above. You're comparing apples to oranges. The bandais were designed to be played with by kids, Yamatos are more for adults. Besides, I think a gloss coat would look like crap. Remember the Mac+ valks? They were all glossy, and I think they looked horrid because of it.

4. Display Stand... Cool, but unnecessary cost adding IMO.

5. Plastic with no flash? Never seen flash on a Yamato.

6. Color booklet... What difference does it make? Yet more unnecessary cost adding.

7. Doors that cover swing bar... ???

8. Molded hands... You have a point, but I don't see it happening.

9. Painted Missles... Doesn't matter... More cost adding IMO.

10. High Quality Stickers... This I can agree with, though in recent releases the stickers have gotten better (since the Mac+ or Hikaru 1/60 days)

11. Print all stickers on valk... Yet more cost adding (and would be quite a bit too) and IMO unnecessary... I don't mind putting stickers on my valk.

Vostok 7

Shawn told us to sand our balls? Who wans to sand our balls>?

WTF !!!??? Shawn said we should SAND OUR BALLS , man I´ve seen some weird suggestions on these boards but mate isn´t that gonna hurt a little bit ? Wouldn´t wax work better instead of sandpaper ?

that´s kinda sadist.

Oh yeah , I forgot , please quit posting more threads about the M0 toys , I think 1 is enough.