dx vf-1j - 2nd batch? (listing states limited 1st release)

orbitalharvest

apologies if this was supposed to go into the 'po' thread... sort of a grey area.  looks like another batch of dx vf-1j's have turned up.  there's not an official 're-release' from bandai is there?  anyhow, another chance to take crack maybe:

https://hobby-genki.com/en/macross/3896-dx-chogokin-first-press-limited-edition-vf-1j-valkyrie-hikaru-ichijyou-machine-the-super-dimension-fortress-macross-4573102551382.html

I don't think there was an official announcement of reissue for VF-1J. Besides the link provided says First Press Limited Edition. Also, if you're not sure where to post, you can post it in the actual Bandai VF-1 thread below:

Or in the Where to Buy section:

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/forum/13-where-to-buy-macross-auctions-amp-dealers-specials/

Edited by no3Ljm

I'd believe that if this is a official second run, the price should be near MSRP (around 20000 yen)

The price for that publication seems to be aftermarket pricing.

Edited by Froy

I can't see them doing a second batch. Especially when the number of them in the market increased dramatically when the GBP set was released. Heck, there are 15 of them on Mandrake right now. Bandai would be nuts releasing them again.

They did sell out pretty well on preorder and if they did an overseas release than many of us here in the U.S. would have a better chance at them and of course the ease of buying from a stateside store would be good advertisement over here for the real deal rather than the Robotech toys

2 hours ago, Big s said:

They did sell out pretty well on preorder and if they did an overseas release than many of us here in the U.S. would have a better chance at them and of course the ease of buying from a stateside store would be good advertisement over here for the real deal rather than the Robotech toys

just sayin...  if anyone missed out on the first run.  i picked up a couple more.  i usually use manda for aftermarket, but they are asking for 42k... yikes

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2022 at 11:42 AM, orbitalharvest said:

just sayin...  if anyone missed out on the first run.  i picked up a couple more.  i usually use manda for aftermarket, but they are asking for 42k... yikes

Hi, are you still selling those? What's your asking price? Which model is it exactly? Much appreciated. :)

5 hours ago, Metaphor322 said:

Hi, are you still selling those? What's your asking price? Which model is it exactly? Much appreciated. :)

In the For Sale section, some members are selling:

@Zx31 is selling Hikaru VF-1J.

@Knightdramonis selling Roy VF-1S.

@mcfly50 is selling Hikaru VF-1D.

Reach out to them and see if they can ship it to Canada. Good luck. :good: 

There was a 5 post minimum requirement to access the For Sale section. I'm not sure if it is still active bysince the latest updates to the site. As you currently have only 3 post, you may not be able to access the For Sale section yet.

Thank's everyone for the offers and advice. Personally, I really have my heart set on just the movie edition VF-1S Hikaru edition. Also looking for the cheapest movie superparts set I can find, but can manage that myself.