Moderoid Model Series by Good Smile

M'Kyuun

6 hours ago, electric indigo said:

So far I only snapped one Moderoid kit, and the large injection points are really irritating. With the substancial number of parts of the Deer Stalker, it took forever to clean everthing up even before even glueing things together. I love the range of subjects in the line, but the kits are not cheap, and the engineering should be a bit better.

I didn’t really find them to be much different than the majority of other model companies. Bandai seems to be the only one doing little pin point connections and have spoiled a lot of builders recently.

6 hours ago, Chas said:

Did you take any pics of the marks? Not sure what 'injection points' are. Maybe ejector pin marks?

Regardless, that's not the best news, not a deal breaker mind you, but still disappointing to hear.

I’m pretty sure he’s referring to how the sprue connects to the individual parts. As I said above they thick compared to Bandai, but pretty much where the rest of the companies are with them

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want the Robocop, so I can practice on metallics. There’s this subtle hints of color like blues and purples giving the movi version that heated titanium look, but in a softer way. I’d like to see if I can do it in small scale without overdoing it’s a challenge to myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven’t seen the anime for Bang Brave Bang Bravern, but the moderoid looks pretty cool. It’s pretty cheap as well at less than twenty bucks on preorder sales. Looks like this will be just over 4 inches, so that might be why it doesn’t cost as much as most of the recent moderoids. It’s listed as non scaleIMG_2435.jpeg.63defb04dffa1e157ae9df07413d5688.jpegIMG_2436.webp.247d2d7ee742c439d9cc7f0fd416cecd.webpIMG_2437.webp.13152bb2d84cc41325420e0402bcfd96.webp

• 2 months later...