Halo the Series

sh9000

I forgot to finish the first season before it got pulled. I think I got to episode 4 or5 and planned to try and watch the rest, but Amazon yanked it. I really wasn’t too into the show though, so it wasn’t a big loss 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So we doin'...

Spoiler

...the Fall of Reach this season? They named dropped Visegrád Relay and it going offline (which was the 1st mission in Halo: Reach).

2 hours ago, azrael said:

So we doin'...

Hide contents

...the Fall of Reach this season? They named dropped Visegrád Relay and it going offline (which was the 1st mission in Halo: Reach).

I wonder:

Spoiler

If after the Fall of Reach, they'll go right into the Combat Evolved storyline, or try to stretch things out a bit?

I imagine Combat Evolved would be next, after the events of what I'm expecting to play out this season that's the next stop for Chief in the game timeline. I absolutely loved Halo Reach, great book and one of the best games in the series, I'm wondering if we'll get....

Spoiler

A Noble Team reference, or even appearance. That'd be cool. 

Either way, solid first two episodes, episode 1 in particular was great, comes off like a soft-reboot of sorts. Effects look better, action was more focused and easier to follow, I'm definitely excited for the rest of the season.