Perfect Rei...

Vostok 7

I just got mine from Rob (Monkey-N) today! Now all i have to do is wait for the one from TC  :lol: I'm not sure if I'll sell it now. this figure looks really nice for it's small size though ;)

Thanks Rob!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D

So you got yours already from Rob, huh! Would you like to do a review on it? As for me, the wait begins. It's now day one.

Edited by Angel's Fury

wolfx, good price on the figures I got them when they first came out and paid a little higher. Next you need the Rei and Asuka China dress figures, then the Plug suit versions, and all the different variations Sega is putting out lol.

Rob :ph34r:

WOW! You're gonna need lots of $$ to buy all that!

wolfx, good price on the figures I got them when they first came out and paid a little higher. Next you need the Rei and Asuka China dress figures, then the Plug suit versions, and all the different variations Sega is putting out lol.

Rob :ph34r:

I hate Sega.....oh...i saw the china dress ones. Don't really like them cause they were holding guns and look....funny in china dresses. I'll stick with Minmay in china dress. hehhe.

I finally got the Rei figure today. All I can say is that is well worth my money. It's detail is amazing for something small and it's very posable. Fortunately, nothing came off, unlike Imode's. The manga is good too. I 'll have to wait for the second one from Rob. Just one thing, when is the next isssue of the manga gonna be released?

Has anyone recieved theirs from Tokyo Central yet? I'm still impatiently waiting.

nope...I did the stupid thing and got mine SAL...it's still gonna take a few more weeks for me to get it and you if you also ordered SAL

Still no reply on billing even. Shall wait for tommorow after their Golden Week.

did you check with your credit card company or bank (if u used a debitcard)?

that's how i found out i was charged...just looked online and saw i was charged by TC

No. I got mine from that bookstore (Iwase Books @ Yaohan Centre) at the price of CDN$47.51 incl. tax/ US$63.19. I just had them reserve one for me. The bookstore had it shipped via air straight from Tokyo and I was able to pick it up from the store yesterday. Good thing I didn't have to worry about shipping, since they handled it themselves.

No. I got mine from that bookstore (Iwase Books @ Yaohan Centre) at the price of CDN$47.51 incl. tax/ US$63.19. I just had them reserve one for me. The bookstore had it shipped via air straight from Tokyo and I was able to pick it up from the store yesterday. Good thing I didn't have to worry about shipping, since they handled it themselves.

**sigh** :(

I have one already but I'm still waiting for the one i ordered from TC :angry:

--------------------------

BTW...did my avatar change? :huh::blink:

it's suppose to be one of emblems for the Titans Test Team...it's a rabbit head with one of those old school pilots helmet

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

wow 63 bucks?? That's a pretty hefty price tag. Hopefully I can pick up mine today for 23 bucks at the Yaohan center in L.A. I'll let you guys know what happens! :p:D:lol:

wolfx, good price on the figures I got them when they first came out and paid a little higher.  Next you need the Rei and Asuka China dress figures, then the Plug suit versions, and all the different variations Sega is putting out lol. 

Rob  :ph34r:

I hate Sega.....oh...i saw the china dress ones. Don't really like them cause they were holding guns and look....funny in china dresses. I'll stick with Minmay in china dress. hehhe.

I love my china dress figures. I thought the guns were wierd too, but can forgive that. Sega is providing all kinds of Eva goodness. I just need them to throw some Misato figures in there too. Lot's of Asukas and Reis, but there's only a couple of Misatos upcoming so far, all in different 3-packs with corresponding Asukas and Reis. Some stand-alones would be nice.

They've got the winter figures, china dress, school uniforms (I don't really like the face sculpts on the ver. 2's though), upcoming School swimsuits, plugsuits, the seaside set, the pajama time figures and more.

Not bad at all for the price, at least before the e-bay resellers get them and jack up the price the moment you can't find them, like the China Dress figures, which I'm amazed NCSX had, still pricey, but acceptable.

The 35 bucks for the winter figure set is a very good price to find them at.

I know wolfx wanted these, Twin Moons has the Pinky's set up for pre-order here.

I thought about this new posable Rei figure with the manga, but I already have 3 plugsuit Reis. The Kaiyodo and two gashapon's. So 25 bucks seemed a bit much for another one even as posable as this one right now. Though getting manga vol 9 is tempting to get an idea of what happens even if it's in Japanese. Speaking of which, someone needs to flip throuh it and post what happens. Especially relationship points. After seeing Rei and Shinji hold hands in Vol. 8 I want to know where this goes.

Edited by Anubis

OH YEAH!!! SCORE!!!! Me and exo got one each for 15 bucks!!! Sucks that these were the last two they had. The place we went to is going out of buisness and was selling everything for 40 to 50 percent off!!! So I'ma go back there this weekend and probably get some artbooks for half off!! Oh yeah!! I did find some more of the rei figures at a different artbook store, but they were charging 30 bucks. <_< Oh well, I was happy to have bought it for half price! :p:D:lol:

OH YEAH!!! SCORE!!!! Me and exo got one each for 15 bucks!!! Sucks that these were the last two they had. The place we went to is going out of buisness and was selling everything for 40 to 50 percent off!!! So I'ma go back there this weekend and probably get some artbooks for half off!! Oh yeah!! I did find some more of the rei figures at a different artbook store, but they were charging 30 bucks. <_< Oh well, I was happy to have bought it for half price! :p:D:lol:

:angry:

*STABS BOBE-PAT*

OH YEAH!!! SCORE!!!! Me and exo got one each for 15 bucks!!! Sucks that these were the last two they had. The place we went to is going out of buisness and was selling everything for 40 to 50 percent off!!! So I'ma go back there this weekend and probably get some artbooks for half off!! Oh yeah!! I did find some more of the rei figures at a different artbook store, but they were charging 30 bucks.  <_< Oh well, I was happy to have bought it for half price!  :p  :D  :lol:

:angry:

*STABS BOBE-PAT*

*STABS BOBE-PAT TOO!*

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I COULD'VE BOUGHT 2 FOR WHAT I PAID FOR MINE!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Where was this? Yaohan center? That would be Mitsuwa center (in LT?) now, but I know of no place that carries this kind of stuff. Is this a different Yaohan center somewhere else in LA?

OH YEAH!!! SCORE!!!! Me and exo got one each for 15 bucks!!! Sucks that these were the last two they had. The place we went to is going out of buisness and was selling everything for 40 to 50 percent off!!! So I'ma go back there this weekend and probably get some artbooks for half off!! Oh yeah!! I did find some more of the rei figures at a different artbook store, but they were charging 30 bucks.  <_< Oh well, I was happy to have bought it for half price!  :p  :D  :lol:

Where was this? Yaohan center? That would be Mitsuwa center (in LT?) now, but I know of no place that carries this kind of stuff. Is this a different Yaohan center somewhere else in LA?

Yes. This Yaohan Centre is located here in Vanouver, BC Canada. They have another branch in Honolulu, HI though. Btw, I'm gonna stab BoBe-Patt too! :angry::p:lol: BoBe-Patt, why did you have to rub it in?!?! <_< Rob, where's my 2nd Rei figure?!?! :(

Dude, get real... you're in canada... :lol:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Might be a bit hard to beat Exo there heh

Im happy, just got mine today from HLJ. B))

Damn comic of course is in Japanese... and ive only *just* started learning Japanese from a "how to learn Japanese" CD hehe. I can now make aa, oo, ii, ee sounds by reading the characters LOL

Figures are cool but...

Sam

The funny thing is we went to another store and they wanted $35 for them... :huh: I almost bought one... but the MAN himself, Pat, told me that patience is a virtue.

So I said Out of the way, biatch!!! I'm gonna spend my money, and my patience will go to not bitchslapping yo ass!!!

So I slammed my credit card on the register and the girl said... We only take cash...

...so we went to other store Pat was talking about... <_<

That's when we got our deal... luckily for us, the store was run to the ground by some drunk, gambling addicted loser and had to sell everything at 50% off!!! :lol:

Oh man!!! So much good luck!!! :lol::lol::lol:

The funny thing is we went to another store and they wanted $35 for them... :huh: I almost bought one... but the MAN himself, Pat, told me that patience is a virtue.

So I said Out of the way, biatch!!! I'm gonna spend my money, and my patience will go to not bitchslapping yo ass!!!

So I slammed my credit card on the register and the girl said... We only take cash...

...so we went to other store Pat was talking about... <_<

That's when we got our deal... luckily for us, the store was run to the ground by some drunk, gambling addicted loser and had to sell everything at 50% off!!! :lol:

Oh man!!! So much good luck!!! :lol::lol::lol:

LMAO!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: