Perfect Rei...

Vostok 7

Its sad that people are benefitting from other's misfortunes. Quick....someone get kidney rhenal disease so they have to sell their Macross toys for 50% cheap so they can get an operation.

kidding.....i would'nt wish misfortune on our MW members....at least not much...

*twiddles thumbs*

Dammit...i want a cheap Rei too.

OH YEAH!!! SCORE!!!! Me and exo got one each for 15 bucks!!! Sucks that these were the last two they had. The place we went to is going out of buisness and was selling everything for 40 to 50 percent off!!! So I'ma go back there this weekend and probably get some artbooks for half off!! Oh yeah!! I did find some more of the rei figures at a different artbook store, but they were charging 30 bucks.  <_< Oh well, I was happy to have bought it for half price!  :p  :D  :lol:

Where was this? Yaohan center? That would be Mitsuwa center (in LT?) now, but I know of no place that carries this kind of stuff. Is this a different Yaohan center somewhere else in LA?

Yes. This Yaohan Centre is located here in Vanouver, BC Canada. They have another branch in Honolulu, HI though. Btw, I'm gonna stab BoBe-Patt too! :angry::p:lol: BoBe-Patt, why did you have to rub it in?!?! <_< Rob, where's my 2nd Rei figure?!?! :(

I know there are Yaohans all over the place. I was asking if the one he found the figure at was the one in LA's Little Tokyo or one somewhere else in the same city. (Torrance, Marina Del Rey, etc.)

Its sad that people are benefitting from other's misfortunes. Quick....someone get kidney rhenal disease so they have to sell their Macross toys for 50% cheap so they can get an operation.

kidding.....i would'nt wish misfortune on our MW members....at least not much...

*twiddles thumbs*

Dammit...i want a cheap Rei too.

Tomorrow's Cinco De Mayo... I'll be working on that kidney disease for you... ;)

Keep a look out at the For Sale section.. :p

Edited by >EXO<

whoa, I come in here yesterday to put one post and everybody want's to stab me now? what's up with dat? How about exo? he bought one too for the same price. He was standing right next to me when we both bought one. Why don't y'all stab him? Then I'll take his rei and his 20 1/48's. :p:D:lol: Anyway, we didn't buy the Rei at yaohan (mitsuwa now) as the bookstore in there is now offically closed. :( Sad cause I bought most of my artbooks there and wasn't there for their 50% off sale. And yes it was in the LA's little tokyo area. I can't reveal the place yet as I need to see if they will get some more in. If they get more in, and I buy more, I'll let you guys know where it is. And quit trying to stab me! Aim for Exo! :p:D:lol:

Didn't have much money, so I'ma wait till everything is offically on sale this saturday. Everything will be 50% off! I'ma get some artbooks that I've been eyeing, like the gungrave artbook, the third metal gear artbook: twin snakes, and whatever else they may have that's worth buying. :p:D:lol:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

I wonder how many "Perfect Figures" they are making. It would be nice to display one in front of each of my Eva SOC. IIRC there was an Asuka one. How many mangas are there suppose to be?

Also... does the one being distributed from Diamond come with an english manga???

there's a couple sets on ebay ...but you'll have to bend over and drop your pants for it :lol::lol:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?c...vangelion+manga

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...r%3D1&gotopage=

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

customs

Ahhhh...

crap... <_<

so does that mean no more of these things?

damn... I need more to do customs then.

*gets knife and taps Bobe on the shoulder*

Bobe:Et tu? Brute?

Edited by >EXO<

at this time there has been no word on future exclusives. my wild guess is that if they do make another exclusive it will be Asuka.

I got two Reis just in case they don't but I am hoping that they make an Asuka so that I won't have to repaint one of my Rei's (I'll just have a Rei 1 and a Rei 2 heh heh).

I just opened mine from HLJ (shipped through SAL, it took about 2 weeks and that in itself is a surprise :D but I'm still waiting for TC to deliver though). I was thinking about posting some pics but EXO already has some up so I won't bother.

AS far as the fig goes, the paint job is kinda shoddy but waddaya expect for a bonus figure for a Manga that MSRPs at 15 bucks? I'm really glad I got one because it goes well with my SOC Eva 00 (just look at EXO's pics). Not as posable as I thought it would be and the ball-joints do tend to pop off quite easily but again pretty damn good for a bonus figure. If you can find one, get one so that you won't be kicking yourself (if an Asuka figure does come out) later on.

at this time there has been no word on future exclusives. my wild guess is that if they do make another exclusive it will be Asuka.

I got two Reis just in case they don't but I am hoping that they make an Asuka so that I won't have to repaint one of my Rei's (I'll just have a Rei 1 and a Rei 2 heh heh).

I just opened mine from HLJ (shipped through SAL, it took about 2 weeks and that in itself is a surprise :D but I'm still waiting for TC to deliver though). I was thinking about posting some pics but EXO already has some up so I won't bother.

AS far as the fig goes, the paint job is kinda shoddy but waddaya expect for a bonus figure for a Manga that MSRPs at 15 bucks? I'm really glad I got one because it goes well with my SOC Eva 00 (just look at EXO's pics). Not as posable as I thought it would be and the ball-joints do tend to pop off quite easily but again pretty damn good for a bonus figure. If you can find one, get one so that you won't be kicking yourself (if an Asuka figure does come out) later on.

Actually that would be a Rei II and Rei III. :D

Just got off the phone with Diamond. They confirmed that their release is no different than that of the Japanese release. The manga is in Japanese in both releases.

ALso Diamond said they were severely shorted on their orders. They don't know when they will ship yet.

As far as the figure goes I'm very impressed. Now if they can just make an asuka and Misato. It would be perfect.

Unless there's something wrong with the angle, you can't argue that the legs aren't fat in this photo, where the thickest diameter of her leg exceeds her waist:

rei.jpg

Compare it to this illustration where her leg's thickness never exceeds the diameter of her waist, for example:

post-26-1083801371.jpg

woo woo, just got mine in from Tokyo Central, so anyone else who ordered from them might want to keep an eye out. Also got in my Rei and Asuka China Dress figures yesterday (damn you Anubis), very very nice.

Good to hear! Now I can really crank up my impatience. :ph34r::p

Bubble Gum Crisis. The Perfect Rei looks like she in a hardsuit from that series. Cube is making one out of a SOC Minerva or a Aphrodite...

Thanks EXO.