My Sig...

Oihan

Could I get a mod to fix my signature so the first three lines all line up? I had to use alt 0160 for the spaces so they line up properly...as best as I could anyway.

Oyan - Macross II 0wnz!

- Silvie Gena can 0wn me any day! $$$ =D

- High as f*** (on Macross II $$$)!!!

I'd do it myself but there's a restriction on the length of the sigs, so I'm unable to edit mine unless I delete part of my sig...and I really don't want to do that. If a mod can't do it...thanks anyway.

Edited by Oihan

See, but Duke... I am not Maximillian Jenius. Its a handle on a message board. Plus my avatar is stylin. But I think I'll find a new pic anyway since its been a while.

Sheeya, right, and the next thing you'll be telling me is that Roy Focker isn't really Roy Rocker!

Seeing all these similair sigs make me want to go get out my Hypercolor t-shirt, my vision street wear shoes, my dancing coke can and my furby.

One clone is flattery, two clones is pushing it, three or more and you have a star wars movie.

Heh... you forgot your parachute pants, coca-cola clothes, Jams shorts, checkerboard vans, checkerboard anything really, michael jackson thriller jacket (sans glove), pet rock, and lava lamp.

:D

Seeing all these similair sigs make me want to go get out my Hypercolor t-shirt, my vision street wear shoes, my dancing coke can and my furby.

One clone is flattery, two clones is pushing it, three or more and you have a star wars movie.

Heh... you forgot your parachute pants, coca-cola clothes, Jams shorts, checkerboard vans, checkerboard anything really, michael jackson thriller jacket (sans glove), pet rock, and lava lamp.

:D

IOU and Z Cavarichi ,,,for me it was an Iron Maiden or Metallica "T" shirt,,,I still have an IOU sweat shirt from 1993, I should post a pic of that thing