Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Please don't break my heart and tell me that Shockwave is just another photochop :unsure:

I also think that the play/rewind buttons on Soundwave look pretty good, they may not be useful, but they're asthetically pleasing and an homage to the original design.

That is one of the key features that clued me into the fact that it is a photochop. Since when has ANY Alt or BT ever kept some design from G1? Except for Shockwave's gun/hand? The only oterh instance is Track's missles but taht is a weapon thing. Which also clues us to teh fact that soundwave having a shoulder cannon like G1 would happen.

either way, its a pretty cool looking photoshop. on a side note, Alternators and other Transformers are on sale at Target. Like 15% off on Trasformers. The $17 Alts compelled me to buy Silverstreak. Now's hoping they'll drop Grimlock on Friday, pick him up finally.

wow shockwave and soundwave look awesome, does anyone have pics of shockwave in car mode? i would love to see the RX in purple.

he looks better this way, by the way you did not have to break the head of did you? or did you take apart the entire thing?

Here you go.

at-shockwave01.jpg

at-shockwave06.jpg

i just saw these pics wow , I actually though about getting a RX-8 for real, i looked at the red, white and black colors. but if i ever do i am definetly getting purple, i hope this binaltech becomes official.

No the heads are on ball joints. pop off one and replace with the other. only thing is the Prowl ball joint is a scosh smaller so the Checkpoint's head flops around but jsut a little bitof masking tape and it tightens up the head jus nicely

wowsers!!! Those are the two collest Alternators I ahve seen yet....that Shockwave is superbadassed!! The Soundwave is hot too...wish that would be made.

On a side note...I finally got Hound and Bluestreak Alternators. Hound is so absolutely gorgeous!!! I just wish he hda soemthing filling in his chest under the hood...

whatever happened to the idea of recasting the shoulder guns? I want some...

so is this something that's for real or just another photoshop trick? :p:D:lol:

You dont remember this ata all Pat? When MP Prime/Convoy came out there was talk of Hong Kong making a Diecast trailer for it. So I guess they finally got around to making it.

so is this something that's for real or just another photoshop trick?  :p  :D  :lol:

You dont remember this ata all Pat? When MP Prime/Convoy came out there was talk of Hong Kong making a Diecast trailer for it. So I guess they finally got around to making it.

Yeah, I do, but it's been sooo long that I thought the project got scrapped. :p:D:lol:

here's prototype of the next BT that's after Shockwave I believe. It looks like wheeljack!:

Here's the Auction for it:

Wheeljack

post-26-1101674294_thumb.jpg

Edited by BoBe-Patt

I'm loving that Wheeljack. The head sculpt on that thing rocks out loud.

Knowing hasbro, they'll probably make some Decepticon. So long as they keep the white with blue daytona stripes, I'm getting him. I can always change the faction insignias if they decide to make him Breakdown, or Frenzy, or something like that.

Now I don't know if I still want to get Grimlock. :huh: