Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Interesting sculpt, I hope he stays white.

Most likely right? Cause havent the prototpyes pretty much been the final product color? I can only think if Hound and Tracks at the moment.

Smokescreen proto was blue, Silverstreak proto was grey, Sideswipe proto was red. The only one so far to throw off the pattern is Dead End, who's proto was yellow. He may have been originally intended as Sunstreaker though, so that would explain the yellow. I would put money on Jazz/Meister being white.

Interesting sculpt, I hope he stays white.

Most likely right? Cause havent the prototpyes pretty much been the final product color? I can only think if Hound and Tracks at the moment.

Smokescreen proto was blue, Silverstreak proto was grey, Sideswipe proto was red. The only one so far to throw off the pattern is Dead End, who's proto was yellow. He may have been originally intended as Sunstreaker though, so that would explain the yellow. I would put money on Jazz/Meister being white.

I sure hope they'll keep this one white. It'd be even better if they run a blue stripe down the middle (i.e. Viper style). I didn't really care when they gave Tracks a yellow paint job. Let's hope they don't mess with Jazz/Meister. :blink:

say nice smokescreen paintjob mod, anyone know what exact

red and blue the dude used?

was the rumor confirmed that dead end was supposed to be sunstreaker?

I could see jazz/meister as always a martini porche,

please don't sculpt it in PINK!!! any pics??

If they do warpath, a sheridan tank would be the closest one to

the old G-1 warpath

someone should butcher those large G-1 tranformer pvc figures

and get similar scale vehicle model sets and piece them together

for decepticons, If we aint getting no jets.

Here is your answer. Its not an official Tramsformer ChoroQ but hey how much closer can you get huh? It is A Choro Q but of the WRC car not smoke screen. However it comew with both #7 and #8 (but #8 says "Makinen" on the hood, not Subaru)

post-26-1083275671_thumb.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

Here is your answer. Its not an official Tramsformer ChoroQ but hey how much closer can you get huh? It is A Choro Q but of the WRC car not smoke screen. However it comew with both #7 and #8 (but #8 says "Makinen" on the hood, not Subaru)

not official meaning its not supposed to be smokescreen or not official in that its a custom?

Tracks...

pre734big.jpg

I don't like his face color.....and is it just me or does his robot mode look plasticky....

It's less of a transformation as it is just peeling away the car. Pretty ugly in bot mode.

Tracks...

pre734big.jpg

I don't like his face color.....and is it just me or does his robot mode look plasticky....

It's less of a transformation as it is just peeling away the car. Pretty ugly in bot mode.

Very RIDish in that respect EXO.

My least favorite so far, but I do like how they are not using the basic smokescreen transformation. Still, it reminds me of that lamborghini RiD, with the car parts hanging off of him.

Uhh...what's choroq?

WolfX, Choro Q is a toy line as big as hotwheels in japan. It is made by Takara (the people who make transformers too) Their whole line is based on Super Deformed Cars. Real cars. Like the WRC WRX you see in my picture. THey make really detailed cars. Down to badges and laser printed decals.

I generally dislike Yelow cars, so I won't be getting tracks. I'll wait for the next corvette. The sculpt is good at least, just not with that color.