Official Transformers Alternators and more thread.

Hound and Streak are out in the States.  I got mine today at Image Anime!!

Is image anime a store or online store? and which ones are you refering to? Binal or Alt?

Has to be Binal, because the Alt's are not out yet. And image anime is a walk-in and online store on the east coast. Most times they are very expensive.

Edited by NSJ23

Over at the 2005 boards, someone posted the info from a Wal-Mart computer entry about the Mustang Alternator. It didn't list the full name, but the first two letters were "Fr." I'm personally hoping for Freeway, as I just like the name. But my God do I ever want to see some pics...

The only TF with the "Fr" in the name I can think of first-hand is... Frenzy? Not sure though, cuz I'm trying to remember 20 years of TF-ness on an empty stomach. *raids fridge*

Edit: Also, even if somewhere down the timeline they *do* release an Alt. Sunstreaker, will they use the same headpiece or make a new one? For that matter, does anyone have a pic of the head for G1/toon Sunstreaker?

Edited by ManxoChu

Prowl would be great as a mustang.

The only TF with the "Fr" in the name I can think of first-hand is... Frenzy? Not sure though, cuz I'm trying to remember 20 years of TF-ness on an empty stomach. *raids fridge*

Edit: Also, even if somewhere down the timeline they *do* release an Alt. Sunstreaker, will they use the same headpiece or make a new one? For that matter, does anyone have a pic of the head for G1/toon Sunstreaker?

Looking at this pic, I wish they would start representing the autobot emblem with just the red and let the background color, whatever that is, show through. I've never liked the thick white outlining and background for the emblems they use on the toys now. That's a minor complaint though.

post-26-1080340098.jpg

Maybe it's too early to tell, but it appears that Hound and Streak may be a little harder to get if you don't pick them up now...

From www.bigbadtoystore.com:

--BT-04 Hound - Supplies in Japan are low for this item, but we have

plenty on the way thankfully. Pre-Order yours now before they sell out.

The BT-03 has pre-sold-out due to the unusually low supply throughout

Japan, but we will be able to fill ALL pre-orders already placed (no new

pre-orders are currently being accepted for the BT-03)

I am betting Prowl will be a 3rd Subaru Impreza. Considering he smoke,and streak were all 280Z's in the Gen1 line.

Just as long as he gets a cool black and white scheme and has police lights I don't care what type of car they make him into. :)

I am betting Prowl will be a 3rd Subaru Impreza. Considering he smoke,and streak were all 280Z's in the Gen1 line.

Just as long as he gets a cool black and white scheme and has police lights I don't care what type of car they make him into. :)

I did not know the 3 of them were the same car originally. I can deal with prowl as a Impreza I guess, though I have never seen a Subaru police car before.

I did not know the 3 of them were the same car originally. I can deal with prowl as a Impreza I guess, though I have never seen a Subaru police car before.

Subaru.JPG

Subaru%20Back.JPG

aart78651.jpg

I've seen more than a couple of pics of Subaru's being used as plice cars.......in Japan no less. Now. If I could only find those pics I could resize them. In fact they were actually using a WRX, and it sure looked sweet in black and white. B))

I've seen more than a couple of pics of Subaru's being used as plice cars.......in Japan no less. Now. If I could only find those pics I could resize them. In fact they were actually using a WRX, and it sure looked sweet in black and white. B))

So in Japan they do use some Subaru's? Cool.

The black and white would look real good on the WRX too.

Is the Mustang official? If so Windcharger would work there, like MilkMan said.

This would make a good Autobot. I wonder what name Hasbro will use, though. (Ironhide, maybe?)

srt1015.jpg

Dodge Ram SRT-10 - The result of dropping a Viper engine in a pickup

ENGINE

Type: V10

Displacement: 8300 cc

Horsepower: 500 bhp @ 5600 rpm

Torque: 525 lb-ft @ 4200 rpm

Redline: 6000 rpm

PERFORMANCE

0-60 mph: 5.2 sec

0-100 mph: 11.5 sec

Quarter Mile: 13.8 sec @ 106 mph

Does anybody know a reliable store that has both Binaltech Silverstreak & Hound in stock? (preferably one in the U.S. that also takes money orders/cashier's checks) Thanks in advance! :) ...unless someone here has them and wants to trade them for a PG Gundam.... :p

Melissa

have u ever seen a 280z police car? or a countach police car?

As a matter of fact, I have. :p The sheriff's department in Biloxi, MS has a lamborghini countach that they seized in a drug bust somewhere on the Natchez trace. :p Not painted black and white, it still sports the factory red paint..but it does have lights, sirens, and stickers! ;)

Is a 240Z close enough?

post-26-1080452646_thumb.jpg

This would make a good Autobot. I wonder what name Hasbro will use, though. (Ironhide, maybe?)

srt1015.jpg

Dodge Ram SRT-10 - The result of dropping a Viper engine in a pickup

ENGINE

Type: V10

Displacement: 8300 cc

Horsepower: 500 bhp @ 5600 rpm

Torque: 525 lb-ft @ 4200 rpm

Redline: 6000 rpm

PERFORMANCE

0-60 mph: 5.2 sec

0-100 mph: 11.5 sec

Quarter Mile: 13.8 sec @ 106 mph

Ironhide sounds about perfect for a Red Dodge Ram.

And make a Black one for Motormaster after that.

Here is a pic of New imprezza police Cars

That's not so pretty. :(

Here is a pic of New imprezza police Cars

That will work for Alt Prowl. That scheme reminds me a lot of G1 Prowl and the first version of RiD Prowl.

I wonder if Takara will use Kanji on their version while the Hasbro uses English on theirs. The scheme'll work I guess.