Official Tanmen Order Thread

Myersjessee

Rob to the rescue!!! Thanks MonkeyNugget!!

Here is the note Rob sent me...seemed easiest just to post it right in.

Hey Jesse,

Just got off the phone with Tanmen. He was as always very apologetic. He said he was swamped with work suddenly from Bandai and other companies that is why he is late. The models are almost completed (Closer than before). He WILL mail them off during the time fram of May 18th to the end of the month. I have made the offer to him which will relieve some of his English stress. Something i should have done a long time ago. I told him he can call me directly if there is any more delays or problems so I can keep everyone and you informed. He was very grateful for this and told me that when he mails out the shipment he will call me frist and e-mail you. When he does contact me I will off course e-mail the results to you. This time I do feel confident from the conversationthat he will be sending them out this month.

Rob

So....here is to hopeing we are nearing the end of this saga. We need to all figure out something we can do to thank Rob for all his hard work and dedication...he's not even on the order! :) Thanks again Rob...we all owe you BIG TIME!

Actually... he's just a monkey "nugget." Not even really a full monkey.... :lol:

THANK YOU ROB

....... he's just a monkey :p

How DARE you two defile the name of Monkey, beware...BEWARE...may flying feces from the royal cage smite you down where you stand. :lol::lol::lol:

We need to all figure out something we can do to thank Rob for all his hard work and dedication...he's not even on the order! :) Thanks again Rob...we all owe you BIG TIME!

Can you say recast all of that bastards models and free one's to the Monkey.

• 4 weeks later...

THANKS ROB!!!

Well...sounds like the kits are done and should ship by the 10th of June. As an update to all these kits are not all of the kits we ordered, but the Dragon kits owed. I have asked Tanmen to replace the other kits (SD Strike, SD 11, and VF4) with extra Dragon kits. I will use these to replace kits for people or to sell to people for the cash to refund purchasers of the other kits. I have contacted everyone already about the kit swaps...so if I have contacted you I should be able to replace your kits. If I have not contacted you and you are waiting on one of the SD's expect a refund. As soon as the kits arrive I will post and start contacting people with S+H charges.

Thanks All

Jesse

My best wishes to everyone who has gone through this ordeal, I myself did not order anything, but I've followed the developments.

I wouldn't mind having a Dragon either, if one were to become available. ;)

So instead of my VF-4 I will be getting a Dragon?? If that is the case, then.... COOL! :D

I'll help..... tap....tap....tap....tap..... crap.....tap.....tap....tap..... COME ON!.....tap....tap.....tap..... :p

EDIT: This isn't funny....but, ..... well no, it's just not funny.... <_<

Edited by rocco_77

Tap...tap...tap...knock....knock....KNOCK...KNOCK....KNOCK

"Hello?, can I help you?"

"Are you Tanmen?"

"Yes, who are you?"

"I'm Grayson and I'm here to put my foot up your ass"

I'll take a Dragon if anyone wants to depart from it...or If anyone out there cares to "recast",since it seems this model might be easier to do so, it them I am up with that as well.

• 2 weeks later...
I think he is married Zero... good idea though...  B))

Hey, I represent that remark. :lol:

Since when is it illegal for a married guy to go to a strip joint? I've been married almost (9) years, and I haven't stop going...just as long as my old lady never finds out. ;) After all, it's all right to look, just don't touch.

Spearmint Rhino is weak, never messed with the joint because it's a so called topless only "Gentlemen's Club." Bah, that's weak, if your going to go to a strip club, go to a strip club, not some watered down version. I want to see the entire package, and who cares if you can't drink alcohol because it's full nudity. If you going to a strip club to get drunk, you're wasting your time and dulling your senses. The drinks are too expensive and not enough liquor. Two words: Deja Vu :D That place rocks!

All right, we're off topic and I'm not helping. Rob's a good guy, and does a lot for MW. So he should get to go to one of those places in Japan that has suishi and even provides a girl to serve it to you. That way you get raw fish with your unbearded clam. :ph34r:

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Spearmint Rhino isn't topless. It's fully nude. I speak from experience. And the ones I've been to...you get to touch....you even get touched. hahahaha

This is really frustrating. I see the topic is updated but with totally off topic stuff. This thread really stresses me out becase of the 18 month wait.

Can we keep it on topic?

Pretty please.

With sugar in top.

Hear hear, also those of you not involved in the ordering debacle stop posting.