Latest Resident Evil movie scoop

from AICN:

Fango screened a clip of Resident Evil: Apocalypse which looked pretty cool expect another R rated movie folks! The clip seemed to take place at the end of the film because we see Milla "Alice" Jovovich inside of a huge tank just like the one Luke Skywalker was in Star Wars 2 and we see scientists scurrying about discussing how well she's healing then the head scientist has her released from the tank then we see Milla Fully nude (Bonus) incoherently trying to speak doing the LeeLoo thing and the Head scientist asks her if she remembers anything and then she starts to have rapid cut flashbacks of her fully strapped shooting double guns and various shots of the S.T.A.R.S. team, Zombies leaping and screaming then she snaps out of it and says to the head scientist "I remember everything" then proceeds to grab his pen then stabs him in the neck.

Milla fully nude? Like she wasn't naked enough in the first movie? I guess the filmmakers do know what sells even if the movie is crap. :lol:

Edited by Jolly Rogers

Terrible pity that Michelle Rodriguez died in the first movie. Hopefully they'll clone her or something because she's the greatest (I love her voice ^_^.).

And is Sherry Birken scheduled to be in this movie? I saw a picture of Alice and Jill with a young girl dressed in a school girl outfit.

Terrible pity that Michelle Rodriguez died in the first movie.

Terrible pity? :lol:

I'm sorry but how many times can one chick play the tough "take no sh!t" chick. It was played out in The Fast and Furious, and got worse in Resident Evil and SWAT. Ugh......I'm glad she was offed in the first movie.

I'm sorry but how many times can one chick play the tough "take no sh!t" chick. It was played out in The Fast and Furious, and got worse in Resident Evil and SWAT. Ugh......I'm glad she was offed in the first movie.

I agree. Michelle Rodriguez gives me the creeps! :blink:

Though... he is right about her voice. ^_^

I'm looking foward to this movie.... hopefully they will put Nemesis in it and make it look cool. :lol:

BTW.... screw lickers.... hunters are much better monsters to have. <_<

Edited by Abombz!!

Milla fully nude? Like she wasn't naked enough in the first movie? I guess the filmmakers do know what sells even if the movie is crap. :lol:

There is only one answer to that silly, silly question, JollyRogers -

No. Milla can never, ever be naked enough. Hours and hours and hours of footage could be shot and I'd still be watching avidly.

:D

But the movie is crap.

bleh. She's not that good looking. And it seems actors/actresses are all about typecasting nowadays. Just look at Paul Walker. Or better yet, don't <_<

Vostok 7

Ya I'm glad she and her very annoying voice got killed There were enough bad actors in the first we don't need anymore in the second lol

I'll be looking forward to the new RE 2 movie.

1st RE movie was crap.

Another hollywood templated movie served with RE name on it.

Let's see.. you got the Matrix like kicking fighting slow-mo scene..

You got some intensive kissing and making out scenes..

Somebody you don't know dies..

Milla does her usual 1/2 dead crawling stuff

The music in some spots sounded like Mortal Kombat.

It's another cheezy hollywood attempt to appeal to the masses who know the game but never figure to finish it or follow the game's storyline.

Because the movie barely followed the game's storyline..

Two of Capcom's great games now are butchered in the movies.. Street Fighter and now Resident Evil.