FF X-2 Yuna Statue

I was looking for some anime figures and came across the yuna statue on "PREVIEWS" website and i was wondering if i should get one. it's a beautiful figure of yuna and i've always been interested in the art and figures from the ff series but have yet to buy anything. well, the link to the statues is below :)

http://previews.diamondcomics.com/products...ffx-2_yuna.html

Those vinyl statues rock. I have Quistis, Lulu, and FFX Yuna. Don't plan on FFX-2 Yuna, but am definitely getting Paine. (Yes, all 3 are being done, just not technically announced by Previews yet for US import--but they've never missed a one since FF8) You can expect Rikku and Paine to be announced soon.

Those vinyl statues rock. I have Quistis, Lulu, and FFX Yuna. Don't plan on FFX-2 Yuna, but am definitely getting Paine. (Yes, all 3 are being done, just not technically announced by Previews yet for US import--but they've never missed a one since FF8) You can expect Rikku and Paine to be announced soon.

I will definitely get one once they start importing it to North America.

I keep them in the box, cuz I really don't have any space for them.

Rinoa I took this pic for my friend who went to Japan. Don't mind it being really poor quality, I own a very old digital camera.

nice. i have the figure of her they released here in the states but had never seen that one. thanks for the pic!!

Rinoa Forever!!!

i wish i could pay for it right now (you can make a preorder on ebay for about 40 bucks in total) i just have no money right now and it's just depressing! :( i guess i'll have to save ;) looks like i'm puting off some gundam models for a while! :p

Great price for a 12" statue. Me want to touch the hiney.  :p

The feeling is mutual... But from what I see it seems that her shorts do not "ride up" showing off her ass. Not like the pictures we can see. Dang....

This is why all the chicks in FFXI can wear no more than hotpants and bikini bottoms. :rolleyes:

Vostok 7

Got off of playing FF11 to take some pics of my statues.

All of them in the box

You can see some of the other stuff I've picked over the years there too. What missing is some of my PG Models.

Lulu in Box

Out of the Box Hope you like it Vos, that was the first time I took her out of the box, those things are pains.

Side Profile

Did a sukebe and looked up her skirt, they only sculpted about half of her leg...

looks like i'm puting off some gundam models for a while!  :p

You seriously need to buddy... :D

you know i like to spend my money like a drunken sailor :lol:

but seriously, i need to hold my spending back...i need to go to school <_<

[wow, it looks like shes married!

* looks at ring on finger*

Actually, you might be surprised, but most Japanese don't know the significance of the ring finger of the left hand....

My co-worker is Japanese, and I noticed she had a ring on her finger there... asked her if her boyfriend proposed, but she got all flustered and defensive, so I had to explain the significance of the finger. She was quite surprised....

Ah, and the Ashe chick is hot... but she looks an awful lot like Yuna to me....

Edited by gnollman