Jump to content

Macross Master File


Galaxy_Stranger
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

VF-31 Siegfried Variable Fighter Master File is now available for preorder at HLJ for Y2800.

 

Thanks Noel!!! Was waiting on HLJ instead of Amazon, just pre-ordered it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I cancelled my order with Amazon in favor of CDJ as I had a few thousand rewards points to burn before they expired but they haven't sent me anything about my order yet. I guess I gotta just wait.. At least it cost me next to nothing though!

Edited by spanner
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haven't heard a peep from HLJ, was hoping to bundle it with the SV-252 for shipping.  Amazon is saying that its out already?  I hope HLJ changes its status soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CD Japan sent me a shipping notice for Variable Fighter Master File: VF-31 Siegfried and Master Archive Mobile Suit: MS-06 Zaku II this morning, so it looks like it's out already...

Though I gotta admit, based on what I've seen in terms of spoiler pics from the Variants portion of the book, I am NOT impressed... and am quietly dreading another mess like the VF-4 book.

Edited by Seto Kaiba
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Should have mine sometime today... it's a very Macross midweek, with the VF-31 Master File and DX Sv-262 today, and Vol.9 of the Blu-ray tomorrow.

My Master File should be here today.  Effing LA Customs STILL has my 262 for the third day in a row though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

My Master File should be here today.  Effing LA Customs STILL has my 262 for the third day in a row though.

 

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

... well I guess I won't get my book today.  FedEx apparently wants me to sign for books now too.  They've never asked for a signature on a book before ever.

Above a certain declared cash value, FedEx requires signatures on international shipments regardless of the content... I've run afoul of that many times before.  I found it helpful during the Mecha Manual's last round of acquisitions, to use the "Hold at FedEx Location" option in the FedEx app to have them deliver any package from overseas at the FedEx store closest to my day job.  Then I just pop over on lunch or after work and collect everything since the stores are open much later than the depots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

 

Above a certain declared cash value, FedEx requires signatures on international shipments regardless of the content... I've run afoul of that many times before.  I found it helpful during the Mecha Manual's last round of acquisitions, to use the "Hold at FedEx Location" option in the FedEx app to have them deliver any package from overseas at the FedEx store closest to my day job.  Then I just pop over on lunch or after work and collect everything since the stores are open much later than the depots.

I normally do have Fed Ex hold at a location near my Mom's home but I've never had to for any of the Master File books before.  I've bought pretty much all of them from CDJapan and this is the first time it's happened.  It's no big deal, I'll grab it tomorrow afternoon, I'm more fussed over LA Customs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spanner said:

with all the great pictures jvmacross posted of the VF-31 Master File there's almost no reason to actually buy the book itself! LOL!

great pics JV! thanks!

You looky-loo!!!.....:acute:

 

3 hours ago, spanner said:

nice! can't wait to get mine! now all we need is one for the Draken!

You just called it.....one lonely SV-262 pic in the whole book....:search:

large.20170322_210545.jpg.1aa01b64cbae53

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, spanner said:

with all the great pictures jvmacross posted of the VF-31 Master File there's almost no reason to actually buy the book itself! LOL!

great pics JV! thanks!

All?  Am I missing something?  I see two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

You looky-loo!!!.....:acute:

 

You just called it.....one lonely SV-262 pic in the whole book....:search:

large.20170322_210545.jpg.1aa01b64cbae53

hey I did buy the book! hehe! :p:lol:

4 minutes ago, Mommar said:

All?  Am I missing something?  I see two.

he posted them in the gallery.. 

2 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

VF-31R "Metal Siren"???

large.20170322_210450.jpg.dbacd462c12894

those are some crazy looking designs! :blink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...