Hellboy

Agent ONE

There are a bunch of movies out there that are made from comic books and you wouldn't really know.  Road to Perdition being one of them.

Wow, I had no idea.

From Hell was also a comic book turned movie.

Hellboy looks really fake and cheezy on the bigscreen. Kind of like the Hulk movie.

I may be the only one in the world who really liked the Hulk... The end loose it a little bit but the overall experience was very fun.

Internet nerds just like to bash on stuff. :)

like yourself? ;)

one thing i find kind of interesting is it looks like hellboy originally looked like satand and those stumps on his ehad were probly full size horns and then he cut them for some reaosn, maybe to look less threatening

D'oh! Thanks Nerv....I was wondering what the hell those things were! Seriously, I really didn't know. :unsure: Talk about missing the obvious...kind of looked like sausages stuck to his forehead to me..... :huh:

Edited by trueblueeyes

one thing i find kind of interesting is it looks like hellboy originally looked like satand and those stumps on his ehad were probly full size horns and then he cut them for some reaosn, maybe to look less threatening

D'oh! Thanks Nerv....I was wondering what the hell those things were! Seriously, I really didn't know. :unsure: Talk about missing the obvious...kind of looked like sausages stuck to his forehead to me..... :huh:

they do look like sausages stuck to his forehead but when i saw it on tv i tought its a realy bad satan pimples.

Hellboy looks really fake and cheezy on the bigscreen. Kind of like the Hulk movie.

I may be the only one in the world who really liked the Hulk... The end loose it a little bit but the overall experience was very fun.

like yourself? ;)

Actually, no. That's why I find it funny.

See, when I bash, its something I've experienced. ;)

Hellboy and his gang are paranormal investigators. Like Scooby and Ghostbusters, but the stories in the book gets into the occult and really dark myths. It's really well drawn and well written. Hellboy looks cheesy in the movie, but the other characters are spot on. This is on my I can't wait list.

ADD: IIRC, I was the only one that was excited about Pirates last year... :p;)

Please do not compare Hellboy and the Ghostbusters to Scooby Doo. For the love of all things holy...

Just don't.

like yourself? ;)

Actually, no. That's why I find it funny.

See, when I bash, its something I've experienced. ;)

Ah I gotcha ;)

Hellboy and his gang are paranormal investigators.  Like Scooby and Ghostbusters, but the stories in the book gets into the occult and really dark myths.  It's really well drawn and well written.  Hellboy looks cheesy in the movie, but the other characters are spot on.  This is on my I can't wait list.

ADD: IIRC, I was the only one that was excited about Pirates last year...  :p  ;)

Please do not compare Hellboy and the Ghostbusters to Scooby Doo. For the love of all things holy...

Just don't.

Like the freighteners and x-files???

:lol::lol::lol:

Looks good, finally me and the ol' lady agree on something,,,,,,,,,looks like Im going to have to leave her at home B))

Wait, that doesn't make much sense... Did you agree that she wouldn't like it?

Looks good, finally me and the ol' lady agree on something,,,,,,,,,looks like Im going to have to leave her at home B))

Not really, but I hate going/watching movies with her. Some weird force makes her ask questions about the movie in the perfectly wrong time, shes got a hell of a gift for that. I will probably see it with her, and she probably will like it. And I will probably miss some good parts and have to watch it on DVD. It was kinda inside joke to myself ;)

Not really, but I hate going/watching movies with her. Some weird force makes her ask questions about the movie in the perfectly wrong time, shes got a hell of a gift for that. I will probably see it with her, and she probably will like it. And I will probably miss some good parts and have to watch it on DVD. It was kinda inside joke to myself ;)

:huh:

I think thats just a chick thing... They all do that as far as I know.

My policy is, I don't answer questions till the movie is over... She asks me a question and I just point at the screen and don't say a word...

If she doesn't stop asking me questions, I just point at my crotch.

My policy is, I don't answer questions till the movie is over... She asks me a question and I just point at the screen and don't say a word...

:lol: Such compassion.

Vostok 7

Vostok 7

well, it does get old after 3years ;)

Vostok 7

I don't know about you man, but I don't do it for her entertainment... I do it for mine!

Vostok 7

I don't know about you man, but I don't do it for her entertainment... I do it for mine!

your preaching to the choir,,,,,,,,,,,,

yessssssaaaaaaa, can i get a aaaaaaaammmmeeennnnnaaaaa

From the commercial I saw on TV, it looked like they were trying far to much to be aother X-Men movie, but other than that it looked interesting.

That's about all I got out of the commercial, need to see more to form a better opinion.

From the commercial I saw on TV, it looked like they were trying far to much to be aother X-Men movie...

Wouldn't we all... Speaking of that, is there going to be another one soon?

From the commercial I saw on TV, it looked like they were trying far to much to be aother X-Men movie...

Brian Singer not only has plans for a new X-men, but is going to be writing an arc for the Ultimate(IIRC) Xmen comic books.

Anyone else get the free Hellboy sneak preview DVD at Best Buy?

I got mine last week. The Spider-Man 2 trailer looks impressive.

Im holding out for the movie,,,i want to know allmost nothing about it,,,,getting prepared to see a musical

Brian Singer not only has plans for a new X-men, but is going to be writing an arc for the Ultimate(IIRC) Xmen comic books.

he sure will be. right after Brian K Vaughn (Y:The Last Man) has his shot at it.

in the latest Wizard, Singer says he has plans to include at least Gambit (yay!!) and Beast (Eh...) in the new flick. i hope Remy gets a chance to Player Hate on Bobby.... ;):lol:

as to my earlier question, Hellboy made a first colored appearance in John Bryne's Next Men....

...not that anyone cares.... :D:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
guys, this last wednesday, Dark Horse released a Hellboy story called "the Corpse", which will supposedly play into the movie. its a great story and its selling cover price is a Quarter (25 cents). try it out, its a great story.

I guess I will.