HLJ shipping

Daishi3500

I know some of you talked/bitched about SAL on the old forums, but i don't think they made it to the new forums. Anyway, how long has it taken for you guys to have stuff shipped SAL from HLJ. Its (only) been two weeks for me, yet I still have no idea when it will get here, being that they dont track SAL. Any information would be much appreciated.

Honestly. I know you guys adore HLJ.com for their great prices. But the amount they charge for shipping is a bit ridiculous, when they screwed up my order for MP Convoy and Binaltech Smokescreen that was the last straw. That's why I'm not going through them for "high demand" items anymore. :angry:

The 4 SAL packages I've gotten from HLJ have all taken right around 10 days to get to me in Chicago. Each time the boxes were beat to hell, but the contents were undamaged.

know your feeling. my last order which was a 1/100 vf-19 the box was bent in half, luckly the trees/parts wearnt damaged.

the last time i ordered from HLJ, my order took about 3 and 1/2 weeks to Texas. <_<

Where in Texas? I'm in Austin, and I've been getting my stuff within a week from when I get a shipping notice - sometimes 10 days or so. I always hear people moan about SAL, but I've had nothing but good luck with it consistently for the last 5-6 orders.

the last time i ordered from HLJ, my order took about 3 and 1/2 weeks to Texas.  <_<

Where in Texas? I'm in Austin, and I've been getting my stuff within a week from when I get a shipping notice - sometimes 10 days or so. I always hear people moan about SAL, but I've had nothing but good luck with it consistently for the last 5-6 orders.

San Antonio. hell, at one point, i thought i might not even get it! oh well. i did get it, just had a bit of a wait.

Last time I Ordered a couple of items .They arrived in a small box; it took UNDER 3 weeks to arrive here to Washington DC ( Virginia to be exact).

I have ordered a second batch of items and It has been 1 and 1/2 weeks so far.

But its always the mysterious processing time of HLJ that keeps me guessing time after time.

This is oh so true. When they ship the item, it gets here in no time. But I've noticed that whenever I order something, they have some holiday or some vacation thing going on where they can't ship right away. I ordered a few models from them in August and they had me waiting because of some local event going on. It was about a week before they shipped them.