YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

YuFS4wL.jpg?1

I just built this first. This is pretty much how I was always trying to get my flight pose stands to look, but it never worked.

Does your 1/48 Yamato stand adapter work with super parts? It looks like you clip it to the arms, so I am guessing no. Any chance in making something like you did for the 1/60's with super parts?

Well, Starting to unpack the "fun" stuff since getting into the new house. So glad this guy survived unscathed! Trying 2 xl arms on the stand to get him into better in-flight poses. He is a big one.

OJjhmWSl.jpg

SSxV8myl.jpg

Are people interested in this piece bundled with an xl arm, and a pair of the dx adapters? It would be a cheaper entry into some YetiStands for Bandai Valks.

sfeIZxoh.jpg

Zx0h5OBh.jpg

TuxEEWDh.jpg

BjNnlxeh.jpg

uqFVJpXh.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I think that's more managable. I know it's not like the YS base but how's the stability along the different axis using the stock bandai bases?

Stability won't be as good. One of the benefits of the solid acrylic base is its weight. You could still get a decent amount of use out of the arms, it would just be less forgiving as far as balance is concerned.

I'd be interested---I've got several Bandai bases that go "unused" now. But if I could use them again, and use the Yeti bases solely for Yamato/Arcadia valks--then I'd probably buy even more arms and have ALL my valks on Yeti-adapters/arms.

Man that Bandai adapter is an eyesore!

Yeti, I haven't gone through the cart process yet but what's the shipping rate like to overseas customers for the new adapter setup you've just posted? The "use your own Bandai base" one?

Man that Bandai adapter is an eyesore!

Yeti, I haven't gone through the cart process yet but what's the shipping rate like to overseas customers for the new adapter setup you've just posted? The "use your own Bandai base" one?

Should be $24 for international flat rate small box.