if you were granted wishes from a Genie..

spanner

Fun topic!

For my (1) wish, since the overwhelming theme seems to be real-world working Valkyries I'd have to go with a VF-25A with Tornado Parts. The classics are cool to be sure, but I'd want one of the more recent models.

and @ jvmacross - :lol: !!!!

-b.

If a magic Genie is granting wishes, my Valkyrie II (VF-2SS) will fly faster than any other! :p

And larger too? I think the one think that the VF-2SS lacks is its size. Make it bigger!

I think I have to exclude the VF-19A out of my list and go with the Messiah. I figured that only the Valkyries form the Zero era onwards are doing it for me because due to the fact that they are based on 3D models they would actually look close to what they look in the show. For all the other Valkyries you have to make a trade-off in one or the other mode.

I'm not taking any chances. IF I ever come across a magical lamp I want to make sure that my Valkyrie will fly, transform and look the part in all three modes.

And yes I have basically no imagination! ^_^

it's sort of off topic since were are discussing Valkyries, but given the thread title:

If I came across a genie and had one wish, then that wish would be for the technology to build the SDF-1. Because then we all win and that discovery could lead to Valkyries too. It may take longer to get there, and the real world will certainly have different obstacles than the fiction we know, but it would be a nice alternate timeline to visit.