Are you married?

DatterBoy

Are you married?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Are you married?

• Yes
    • No

Hello,

Well so far, it looks like I have bragging rights for the longest marriage posted so far. To be honest, I'm not sure it is something to be proud of, because it means I lost a lot of chances to fornicate with other girls. ;) On the other hand, it takes a lot of work to make a marriage successful, and nothing beats being in love.

(8) years of marriage, and I am only (28) years old. I married a beautiful girl with natural red hair (strawberry blond) and a flaming temper to match her hair color. (2) great kids, a boy that loves baseball, and a girl that plays with Barbie and Strawberry Shortcake.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Nope, not married. I've been with my girlfriend for 11 months as of now, and the thing is we have a lot of fights etc. But man, this has been my longest relationship yet and I love her to death. When we do fight I blow up because of my short temper and say or do stupid things (Never layed a finger due to anger on her though!). We are both very young and I know marriage is quite a leap for both of us. But we always discuss getting married and etc but I'm scared guys/gals! Well all in all, I want to say keep up the good work for those already married and for those that are not, hope the best for you to finding the right one or to having a wonderful marriage.

Not married, but I might as well be. I've been with the same wonderful girl for 3 years (as of this week, actually... we met at a Christmas party). Since then, we've lived together for 2 years and now I've bought a house for us to live in.

Hell, today I spent $150 bucks on a new headboard instead of a new 1/48 1J... like I said, I might as well be married. :)

Something tells me a ring might be the next thing I have to buy instead of Yamatos.

Edited by Blaine23

I'm a single Meltrandi. I have yet to find my Max.

I can only imagine the PMs this will bring...

btw, you have a PM. :lol: :lol: j/k

Anyway, single here. Only 20. Still don't know what to do with my life, and I don't want to drag anyone into that... So probably in a couple years.

Vostok 7