Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

I would buy a Spartan in olive drab. I was never much of a fan of the Defender and Phalanx though. I would buy a Monster but at 1/60, it ain't gonna happen :(

I would have to agree there! a Spartan in Olive drab would be very nice! Was never much a fan of the Defender but I didn't mind the Phalanx so much.. a Monster in 1/60 scale would be of truly epic proportions but yeah its pretty clear that we will never get this. :( let alone be able to afford it if they actually did build one! :p

You're thinking of the soft vinyl (sofbi / sofubi) version, I believe. I think it was a different scale.

Edited by xrentonx

I would love to see a 1/60 monster up close. Yamato had a prototype 1/60 on display though there's only that one picture that's been shown. There was a member here that started on a 1/60 and was almost finished but didn't post the finished pics just the WIP. Then there is the 1/72 resin kit from mike here and the 1/72ish scale soft vinyl mentioned above by x-plus in the works.

You're thinking of the soft vinyl (sofbi / sofubi) version, I believe. I think it was a different scale.

I think it is the Yamato prototype wmkjr mentioned below..

I would love to see a 1/60 monster up close. Yamato had a prototype 1/60 on display though there's only that one picture that's been shown. There was a member here that started on a 1/60 and was almost finished but didn't post the finished pics just the WIP. Then there is the 1/72 resin kit from mike here and the 1/72ish scale soft vinyl mentioned above by x-plus in the works.

yeah im pretty sure that was it! I know a 1/72 scale version wouldn't be that much smaller but surely building a 1/60 would be reasonable to do!?

there would be plenty of guys willing to spend the money on one!

I think whoever spent the cash on the 1/2000 sdf-1 would buy a 1/60 monster.

Reposted pic for the peeps that didn't see it the last millionth time :p :

attachicon.gifmonster.jpg

there she is!! yep agreed! I would rather spend the money on this than a SDF-1.. :D

not that I don't like the SDF-1, they are very nice, the 1/3000 especially but its just they are asking stupid for them..

Thing is, I don't know how many transformers fans are going to want these. They're all newer toys, movie era and animated. I mean the one's I'd want to be rid of. I want to keep my Bumblebee and Barricade, as well as the F35 (don't remember the name, wasn't in the movies actually). I'll dig them out and get some pictures up, or maybe I'll keep them for when I have kids...

Glad u like the Tomahawk Spanner, but no loving pics of your new SV-51? ;)

hehe! yeah its very cool! just cant fit it into my VF-1 display.. looks like a new cabinet will be on the horizon!

I did post a pic of the SV-51 in one of the forum threads.. gee I cant even remember which one it was!?

Thing is, I don't know how many transformers fans are going to want these. They're all newer toys, movie era and animated. I mean the one's I'd want to be rid of. I want to keep my Bumblebee and Barricade, as well as the F35 (don't remember the name, wasn't in the movies actually). I'll dig them out and get some pictures up, or maybe I'll keep them for when I have kids...

You never know.. someone might still want them. Should still be worth a try. Or yeah you could just keep for you future kids!

Thanks guys. Playing around with the 0D just gets me super excited for the 0A/S! Though I don't know about long term joint durability, as of right now I'm liking what I see!

found some time to have a good mess about with the Zero's. gee they can be quite fiddly to pose and handle.. :unsure: some of the joints are very stiff! :huh: The Zero I have in battroid has super tight upper leg (gerwalk) joints and its a good two hand effort to get em to budge! At times I thought I was starting to apply too much force! :o

But they are an absolute gem once you start to get use to them! But I haven't been very adventurous with their poses so far and I think I'd rather find a few good positions to set them in and just leave them be in the cabinet.

Gerwalk definitely is the gun mode for this bird! She has so much presence even just sitting there in a somewhat relaxed pose! B))

20150308_153057.jpg

20150308_153119.jpg

still cant get over how big they are! even with my Cav in Supers looking all fluffed up, she still is no match to the sheer size of the Zero! :o

20150308_153312.jpg

In battroid and the Zero simply towers over old mate!

20150308_154553.jpg

hey brownie get a load of this things gun pod! hehe! not looking so sure as what to do with it! :wacko:

20150308_153933.jpg

trying it on for size! looks more like a bazooka than a gun pod!

20150308_154312.jpg

and she has muscles too! makes easy work of a VF-1! poor brownie looking a little embarrassed by it all! :D

20150308_153721.jpg

seeing room is limited having all three Zero's on one shelf, I kept the battroid pose toned down..

20150308_160232.jpg

I know I've posted a similar shot before but here they all are looking absolutely amazing together! B))

20150308_162616.jpg

Edited by spanner76

haha! yep! after seeing your shots I thought I'd do the same! I think they really suit the Zero as they are very similar to the missiles it comes with.

They do fit ok but I had to slightly modify two of the as they were too loose and a slight bump they would fall out. But they sit in nice and secure now!

haha! yep! after seeing your shots I thought I'd do the same! I think they really suit the Zero as they are very similar to the missiles it comes with.

They do fit ok but I had to slightly modify two of the as they were too loose and a slight bump they would fall out. But they sit in nice and secure now!

The hard point attachments, or the missiles themselves? Mine fit fine on the wings, but the tabs connecting the actual missiles are loose.

The hard point attachments, or the missiles themselves? Mine fit fine on the wings, but the tabs connecting the actual missiles are loose.

the missiles were the problem.. I just widened the very top of the round cap bit only slightly and it now sits flush.