1/48 Regult commission build, with lights.

mslz22

Commission build of my 1/48 kit for a member here, usually don't take on commission builds but considering doing it more often. This has the eye and the 4 head sensor domes illuminated via LED's. The switch is hidden in one of the top head laser cannons via a telescoping push on/push off switch. 9V battery is hidden in the hollow cast head. Trying to get better at photo set ups, kind of hard with these huge kits but here is a first crack at it.

thanks

mike

002_zpsf91fd9af.jpg

005_zps75b3b60b.jpg

012_zps907c88b4.jpg

016_zps7b769d93.jpg

019_zps83f69c1c.jpg

023_zpsfb023bfa.jpg

030_zps4f4d25bc.jpg

036_zps034bf38b.jpg

ISO setting, so that's what has been wrong with my pics! Well at least one part of it. Thanks for the suggestion, I still lag behind this technology stuff sometimes.....

mike

Gorgeous work, exactly like a Regult should look - beat-up and neglected. Can't fault the build but would love to see better photos with less ISO!

So a couple of pics with the new ISO setting and a 1/48 valk....

003_zps48991e86.jpg

006_zps65e8a49d.jpg

After doing this build i have a real urge to tackle the scout pod. It actually makes the most sense in many ways for the next kit as much of it is re used from this one. I guess one of the missile pod variants makes even more sense as it's even less work, but i really want a scout. I have a lot i want to tackle, too much......

mike

What are the chances of seeing the other pod variants in 2014 ?