DAMN YOU, WHEDON-VERSE TROPES!! :lol:

Season 1-style finale it is!

Never thought I'd see a callback to Hartley's emergency amputation from the season premiere. Guess having that Kree blood didn't make Coulson immune to the Diviners.

Given how Jiaying's powers work, I guess Whitehall ain't coming back either.

And Ward ain't getting redeemed anytime soon.

Cal got a sad yet touching ending.

And Lola's back!!

Edited by Mog

Is there any chances for Ward's redemption? I was thinking the same thing but I feel like he's too far gone based on passed episodes.

But I guess they can do what they did to Kyle McLachlan.

• 1 month later...

Will Phill (Zombi/Robot) Coulson going to have a Robotic hand next season?

I kept expecting Cal to start singing the "Daisy" Song at the end so I guess no more "Mister Hide".

Ward's going to grow a new head!

Edited by miles316

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

Anyone still following this? They just revealed who Lash is.

yeah, may's ex

it's sorta slow. i'm still waiting for simmons to go back to the planet to rescue her fling.

yeah, may's ex

it's sorta slow. i'm still waiting for simmons to go back to the planet to rescue her fling.

It's not gonna happen, but I'd love to see the Simmons storyline end with a

Guardians of the Galaxy tie in / caneos.

Still follow the show, but not sure about the Lash reveal.

With SHIELD's usually fast-paced storylines, I'm pretty sure we'll get some backstory and understanding of Lash's motivations sooner rather than later.

Poor Fitz though, dude needs to get laid after all the boss things he's done already this season.

Guest davidwhangchoi

It's not gonna happen, but I'd love to see the Simmons storyline end with a

Guardians of the Galaxy tie in / caneos.

that'll be cool,

maybe closer to the sequel, they'll throw in stronger tie ins

^^It was okay.

I'm cool with the transformation being caused by Jiaying(sp?) booby trapping the book with the Mist, rather than Andrew taking some fish oil. Makes sense given her character.

And it gives another element of pain to May, considering that Andrew wouldn't have been changed had it not been for his association with SHIELD and with May.

Seriously though, the storywriters just love to torture their characters, don't they?

The one thing you gotta give credit to Agents of SHIELD for, though, is they don't drag storylines out.

And if the "Andrew is Lash" reveal felt like a bit of an ass-pull, at least, they made everyone react competently to that news and do actions that seemed fairly consistent and in-character for each of them.

Which speech? The one at the beginning or the story at the end?

Plus Coulson and Rosalind. He finally has a decent foil. They should get a room.

The second speech the one at the end.

Will Rosalind go back to undermined ATCU/HYDRA from the inside, or has she and her man been burned?

Edited by miles316

Plus Coulson and Rosalind. He finally has a decent foil. They should get a room.

They already did! :ph34r:

Sheer craziness how they were able to tie all the storylines together.

So between Fitz and Simmons, which one is more likely to get captured during the Coulson/Ward throwdown?

And "You do know which one is the forward slash, right?" :lol:

Edited by Mog

So between Fitz and Simmons, which one is more likely to get captured during the Coulson/Ward throwdown?

I thought doing

they already did!

was to on the nose.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Which speech? The one at the beginning or the story at the end?

Plus Coulson and Rosalind. He finally has a decent foil prune. They should get a room.

fixed

so those guys down in the basement of ATCU didn't get infected like May's ex? i thought the tense drama moment was that ATCU room (through hydra's mole)was trying to spread the infection and they need to get out of that room?

maybe i need to re watch.

I know. I was too lazy to use spoiler tags. Especially when typing on my phone. :p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

holy :blink:

that intro in the season finale was cold blooded! (sorry winter finale is next week, but that was cold blooded)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Yeah,

that was some cold-blooded ish by Ward.

* You take Coulson's nookie away, and he'll chase you (beyond) the ends of the Earth to exact his revenge.

* Looks like BOTH Fitz and Simmons were captured this time.

* So Secret Warriors finally in action next week?

Lastly, at Dangard Ace, I was actually referring to a scene where Daisy was walking Hunter through some computer-coding stuff. Amusing stuff, but still not as funny as when they busted out the subtitles during his drunken ramblings.

Ward was just pissed that Fitz wouldn't give him one of those SHIELD-authorized cell phone batteries with super-ultra-extended-battery-charge-life.

Downloads using Hydra Mobile eat up a ton of battery life! :lol:

Yeah,

that was some cold-blooded ish by Ward.

* You take Coulson's nookie away, and he'll chase you (beyond) the ends of the Earth to exact his revenge.

* Looks like BOTH Fitz and Simmons were captured this time.

* So Secret Warriors finally in action next week?

Lastly, at Dangard Ace, I was actually referring to a scene where Daisy was walking Hunter through some computer-coding stuff. Amusing stuff, but still not as funny as when they busted out the subtitles during his drunken ramblings.

HaHa. I was referring to your "they already did" comment. The hunter/daisy scene was funny.

Can't wait to see Fitz and Astronaut guy meet and start fighting over Simmons.