Recently completed 1/60 Gundams

Kurt

Thanks everyone!

I am not a Gundam expert, but what is a PG kit? And then maybe I can answer your question. These are built straight from the box, so I don't know if you would call them customs or not. And yes these are the ones with all of the lights (LEDs). Lots of soldering to insure a good connection! PM me if you would like me quote a build price on something. Thanks again.

Thanks everyone!

I am not a Gundam expert, but what is a PG kit? And then maybe I can answer your question. These are built straight from the box, so I don't know if you would call them customs or not. And yes these are the ones with all of the lights (LEDs). Lots of soldering to insure a good connection! PM me if you would like me quote a build price on something. Thanks again.

So they come built already? PG kits are Perfect Grade models. You got to build them yourself and they have great detail.

Oh well... they still look great. :)

No, these are kits. The Hyper Hybrid Model Glorious Series 1/60s. They cost about the same as the Perfect Grade kits, but sacrifice internal skeletal detail in favor of operating gimmicks, articulation, and most importantly, lighting.

So, anyway, would you mind taking some pics of these where we can see the lighting in action? I have a feeling it'll look awesome.

No, these are kits. The Hyper Hybrid Model Glorious Series 1/60s. They cost about the same as the Perfect Grade kits, but sacrifice internal skeletal detail in favor of operating gimmicks, articulation, and most importantly, lighting.

So, anyway, would you mind taking some pics of these where we can see the lighting in action? I have a feeling it'll look awesome.

Whoa, that's impressive. Where can you get these and what models are available?

Vostok 7

Vostok 7

You've never heard of these? The HY2M Glorious Grade series, in 1/60th scale, has three releases so far - the Rick Dom in normal and Char's colors, and the Gouf. You can get em from HLJ, or Spidey - but they are going to cost a little - the Dom is $166 at hlj, and the Gouf is $111.

Vostok 7

You can get them from Best 1 Hobby who ship domestically so it won't cost you a ridiculous amount on shipping like buying from HLJ.

These are the 2 HY2M Glorious Series kits available so far. There is a red version of the Dom (Char's Rick Dom) which is a first pressing exclusive, they'll only make the regular colored version in future reissues.

Those both look great. The Gouf is one of my favorite designs.

Vostok 7

....And I thought you were into Zeon MS....

Man, how did you forget these things? I distinctly remember not only you, but Abombz!! as well, discussing these in the original thread when they first came out. I remember Abombz!! pointing out that the articualation on the Dom wasn't very good, and someone else (I thought it was you) pointing out that it was good for a Dom.

Oh, and, these two are the only ones available so far, unless you count the Char's Rick Dom as a seperate kit.

awesome! Nice work. So what did you mean by building it for 275? You paid 275 for someone to build it for you or did you mean that it cost you 275 to build everything? Just trying to clear up some confusions. :p:D:lol:

....And I thought you were into Zeon MS....

Man, how did you forget these things? I distinctly remember not only you, but Abombz!! as well, discussing these in the original thread when they first came out. I remember Abombz!! pointing out that  the articualation on the Dom wasn't very good, and someone else (I thought it was you) pointing out that it was good for a Dom.

Oh, and, these two are the only ones available so far, unless you count the Char's Rick Dom as a seperate kit.

lol I so don't remember that. Strange.

Too bad I'm not a huge fan of the Dom or Gouf. If they made a Zaku, I'd be all over that like... something else...

Vostok 7