VF-14 Vampire

Chthonic

Finnally after all of the HARDWORK ECC (East Coast Cannuck) Is wrapping up some tweeks on the VF-14. This was a hard one, that's the reason for the commission. These Valks need love too. I already know what I'm going to have done next. Any guesses?

post-610-0-90090800-1357827002_thumb.jpg

post-610-0-17969700-1357827017_thumb.jpg

post-610-0-90992600-1357827033_thumb.jpg

post-610-0-05370900-1357827338_thumb.jpg

post-610-0-20034100-1357827368_thumb.jpg

post-610-0-13473700-1358165126_thumb.png

Edited by Chthonic

It looks sweet. Especially the top and bottom 3/4 views.

Now... the missile launchers look... odd. Not so much in how they appear outside of the fuselage (though extending below the landing gear seems impractical for maintenance and loading), but how it gives the impression that there are no engines in the engine nacelles. Otherwise, sweet.

I figure the launchers might extend that far during flight to allow the missiles enough clearance.Maybe the missile rack only extends half way for loading).As for somehow fitting inside with everything else,well..it must be real compact in there.This was based on a concept sketch for the fz 109 fighter which has something similar.

VA-14 ! I knew it!... :p

It looks sweet. Especially the top and bottom 3/4 views.

Now... the missile launchers look... odd. Not so much in how they appear outside of the fuselage (though extending below the landing gear seems impractical for maintenance and loading), but how it gives the impression that there are no engines in the engine nacelles. Otherwise, sweet.

Could it be the size of the missiles that are misleading in the line art?

It does look sexy as only ECC can do :)

Edited by Zinjo

*mumbles* ...do a remake of Macross 7 along the lines of NuBSG and ill have a sex change to celebrate... those VF-14 pics ARE sexy.

Edited by TehPW

I might do one later.. I already have it converting in the file but just straight pose to pose so I'd have to fix up the timing a bit.For now I've got another project to work on before I can return to more 3D work.. maybe this weekend i could have something,but I'll have to see.

• 1 month later...