IXTL

We shouldn't really complaint about NY. They are providing a service to people outside of Japan to be able to purchase items without too much trouble compare to other places where you need to use proxies or use a forwarding agent. It's already good that NY do not expect a deposit or prepayment. Just think of how many cancellations they probably got from people who finally managed to secure one at RRP from places like HLJ for the VF-171 and RVF-25. Just imaging that if NY did not exists, many of us will be trying to figure out how to purchase these items and some of us will be reluctant to use forwarding agents or proxies.

I was originally one of their bigger detractors. Not gonna lie! Then I gave it some thought and I came around. Still doesn't mean that I won't hit up hlj or Amiami first though :)

Is NY toying with us by opening and closing the per-order???

They are probably confirming stock with who they get it from and releasing in batches as they go I guess. Sometimes their preorders can close for quite a while to open later down the track again.

LOL, only sold 2 this time since it re-opened. I think this price is like the max desperate people will pay at this point.

47 Left, If you are willing.

You are failing to consider that they just sold over 100 units in an hour. More likely that other people are not F5ing at this hour.

Edited by royard

I was originally one of their bigger detractors. Not gonna lie! Then I gave it some thought and I came around. Still doesn't mean that I won't hit up hlj or Amiami first though :)

Of course, I would always choose the lower price if the dealer is reputable. If for some reason I miss it else where, then I try to get in on the early rounds of NY if possible. Some balk at MSRP though, I saw someone complain in the VF-25 Renewal thread that the price was too high @ MSRP. I think it's because of the Amiami price that is almost impossible to get for most.

Also it turns out that they list them at Rakuten at the same time. So you are fighting for one pool of orders at 2 sites.

Edited by Loop

37 left @ NY!

That's not that bad. Wonder what's their cut of that...

I wonder the same thing.... How much over MSRP does the average proxy buyer charge?

Whew :( I got one from NY but boy it's 25K Yen already. Work work work -_-. 41 units left though.

True fan dedication, you might forget the price once it's in hand :)

Down to 32 @ NY

Edited by Loop

people still on the fence for this really should besr in mind that it's currently at 4000 yen mark up, and it comes with the super parts.
I shudder to imagine if this thing will end up going for double once they're done with this round of reissues.

Also.. I worry for the day the VF-25S goes up.....

people still on the fence for this really should besr in mind that it's currently at 4000 yen mark up, and it comes with the super parts.

I shudder to imagine if this thing will end up going for double once they're done with this round of reissues.

Also.. I worry for the day the VF-25S goes up.....

Don't get me started on the 25S. I need one more and I will be happy.

I'm worried about the YF-30 myself if it's made. Maybe that wouldn't be so popular with Japanese fans, one can only hope.

I know I can only hope that JPN fans will not like it or something, but it seems like all the DX toys are selling like hotcakes.

Don't get me started on the 25S. I need one more and I will be happy.

I know I can only hope that JPN fans will not like it or something, but it seems like all the DX toys are selling like hotcakes.

at least you have 1 (or 2?)

I'll need 2 or 3 pieces (you know.. armor / super set up and whatnot).

It's the only 1 (along with the 25F) I'm willing to buy multiples of (and break my no multiple figures rule)