I think it'S time for Graham to tease us...

Montarvillois

Insanely cute, lapdancing cosplayers would probably be much more effective........trust me on this. :p

Graham

OK, does any know of a strip club close to him,,,,,,we'll all chip in on a few dances and ,,,,,,,uhm, whatever else...Im up for $10

Insanely cute, lapdancing cosplayers would probably be much more effective........trust me on this.  :p

Graham

OK, does any know of a strip club close to him,,,,,,we'll all chip in on a few dances and ,,,,,,,uhm, whatever else...Im up for $10

I dunno any in HK. Last time I have been in HK was back in summer 91. Yes I saw them there (No I didnt go in there. I was 17 at the time. It was that they were that explicit unlike the US) but after the takeover, I dunno if they are still there. All I know in Seattle there is a nice one that... nm. :blink::ph34r:

Come on over to seattle. I will gladly pay for a lapdance for ya. Just gimme the scoop on the upcoming releases and whatever else those evil yamato planners have in the future. <_<

Or Montarvillois will pay for a couple of lapdances.

Insanely cute, lapdancing cosplayers would probably be much more effective........trust me on this.  :p

Graham

Thy will be done.

HOLY COW !!!

What on earth is that ???, I tell you one thing, my wife comes back home clothed like that and she is gonna sleep on the porch I tell ya.

Great body though...

:blink:

Graham

Thy will be done.

HOLY COW !!!

What on earth is that ???, I tell you one thing, my wife comes back home clothed like that and she is gonna sleep on the porch I tell ya.

Great body though...

i would be worried if anything will happen to her if she did sleep on the porch.

Graham

Thy will be done.

OK, Ill tell ya anything you wanna know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oops thats supossed to be Graham,Uh, what else you wanna know?

Graham

Thy will be done.

HOLY COW !!!

Great body though...

Why does it matter? If your wife sleeps naked in the bed, the clothes is not what makes her... I wont go any further on this. :ph34r::lol:

at this point even hearing "the YF-19FP should be out soon" out of Yamato would be good.

It will come when it comes, just be patient.

As I've said before, I'd rather they took their time and get it right rather than releasea botched design.

Graham

Er... like the Escaflowne?

Gawd that thing is horrible. And it only took em three years to release it!

And they still can't make it work! Yaaaaaaaaaag!

What's worse is that I know it's bad, and I am still getting one.

LOL! :)

I just don't find that sexy.  I can't stop laughing at it :)

That's exactly how I feel too when I look at this pic, man, is that chick insane or what ? why would someone in it's right mind wear such a clown outfit.

:lol:

I can see her running in a troop along with Disney characters :)

"Hyuk, yuk, yuk"

Hahaha :p

at this point even hearing "the YF-19FP should be out soon" out of Yamato would be good.

It will come when it comes, just be patient.

As I've said before, I'd rather they took their time and get it right rather than releasea botched design.

Graham

Er... like the Escaflowne?

Gawd that thing is horrible. And it only took em three years to release it!

And they still can't make it work! Yaaaaaaaaaag!

What's worse is that I know it's bad, and I am still getting one.

I don't know. I think the Esca looks really good.

Yes, it *looks* good.

The Vf-11B *looks* good.

The Escaflowne, in guymelef mode, is held together, to quote a friend, by the innovative use of gravity, and a very stiff cape. No ratchet joints, nothin'.

It's like a bad YF-19 reject.

Erg.

But I still want one. It is one of my favourite mechs. I even have the Guymelef In Action version (Anime Collector's) which is total ass, but it's the Escaflowne... so I have it.

• 3 weeks later...
jehad for valkaeda Edited by brainiac_08

Graham

Thy will be done.

HOLY COW !!!

Great body though...

I'm not sure that's a good idea, Agent One may mistake her for a doorknob. :p

I don't think I can handle teases...I've not bought a single Macross toy in so long, and I see all these beautiful things coming by and going... I'm in love with the 1/48 camouflaged valk which I never bothered to buy. I guess I was a little discouraged because the 1/48s are so light weight and have so little metal. I liked that one a lot though, and I was very tempted to buy it. I haven't bought a 1/48, so if I did buy one,t hat would have been it. I'd really like a 1J with fast packs, and that GBP armored 1J 1/60 is so inviting as well. Lastly, I know everyone wants a QRau... and I am by no means an exception. So that being said, when there's still so much for me to buy and no funds since I"m remodeling my kitchen and buying a new car...I simply can't handle being shown more goodies that I can't possibly afford to buy at this time.

I don't think I can handle teases...I've not bought a single Macross toy in so long, and I see all these beautiful things coming by and going... I'm in love with the 1/48 camouflaged valk which I never bothered to buy. I guess I was a little discouraged because the 1/48s are so light weight and have so little metal. I liked that one a lot though, and I was very tempted to buy it. I haven't bought a 1/48, so if I did buy one,t hat would have been it. I'd really like a 1J with fast packs, and that GBP armored 1J 1/60 is so inviting as well. Lastly, I know everyone wants a QRau... and I am by no means an exception. So that being said, when there's still so much for me to buy and no funds since I"m remodeling my kitchen and buying a new car...I simply can't handle being shown more goodies that I can't possibly afford to buy at this time.

Buy the valks girlie boy !

And now vor the picturz, vat do I zee thiz morning, no picturz? no update ? Shawn and Graham, do not think ve are foolz, ve varned you he iz another strike.... no more alize avatar vor you !

Muhahahahahaha !

Valkaeda

Edited by Montarvillois