VF-0 Toys...Anytime soon?

Majestic

Virtual moderators once again forgive me for bringing up an oft-posted topic. I know starting a new thread is a cardinal sin and that I'll burn in eternal hellfire for daring to do so, but nonetheless....

Last I read, Graham had hinted that Yamato hadn't finalized its scales for its "new line", so 1/72 may not be the case, is this still true? I'm not clear on the latest scales gossip. Is 1/48 VF-0 going to happen?

I'm dying for a VF-0S or -0D in whatever scale. Do we have to wait until Yamato milks out the VF-1 line? Do we have to wait until Macross Zero ends?

Somebody say something like: "Yes, expect VF-0 prototypes to appear in Hobby Japan by January 2004". Then I can get sloshed at my company's christmas party tonight in celebration (note that I will likely do so regardless).

Yeah. We barely have a month or two notice on any Yamato release. Where's the YF-19FP? Wasn't it originally gonna be before Xmas 2002?

Yeah, I guess we can pretty much forget about getting our hands on the YF-19 FP before the end of the year. As for Mac 0 toys, middle of next year really means near the end of the year. :p

As much as I'd like to get a 1/48 VF-0, people will start screaming that it's too big!

Hell, the VF-0 is larger than the YF-19, and a bunch of people scream that a 1/48 M+ valk is monsterously big and impractical........... <_<

I WANT ONE! :lol::lol::lol:

damn....i've been wanting a vf-0 for so long!.....it's been almost a year since i saw the first episode of macross zero...i just don't want them to be released when i'm too old and caught up in what's going on in my life to enjoy them! right now is the best time (for me) to get these toys

The more I watch Mac0 the more I want Mac0 toys. The VF-0 is okay but I really want the SV-51. If Yamato can pull off an accurate design with all the right moving parts, that would be ultra trick. Although, that full armored VF-0 is looking pretty sweet. I don't mind waiting but I wish I could fast forward and take a peek.

I rather they not do them in 1/48, though. I would like to see a nice middle ground where they still look good and are more affordable. The current $200 for a fp 1/48 is just too much in the long run. I have only three 1/48's with two fastpacks and that cost me well over $500. Now I can't afford to get anymore 1/48's and that sucks. A while ago, someone brought up the idea of Yamato selling their toys as parts where you put it together yourself. Perhaps that something Yamato should seriously consider to increase sales.

I only hope they are considering making an Octos, I've never seen a mecha look so mean in Macross, ever, this thing when look from in front looks like a Demon rdy to kill ya!!! :ph34r:

I really hope their SV-51 to be great looking, as the SV-51 recently got at #1 in my top 10 fav Macross Design.

I really like the VF-0, especialy the VF-0D because of the paint job, looks really awsome, I can't wait until they release them... :rolleyes: But I think that what some of u guys are saying to be true, I feel as we probably won't see any of them released before late 2004 or later :angry:

At a minimum I want DD's black SV-51 and put it in Gerwalk. Don't know if I want another one yet though. I'll probably decide that when they come out.

As for the VF-0, I'm not sure. Maybe a 0D with the delta wings for something different, but with so many VF-1's on my shelf I'm not sure. I'm definately making shelf space for one or two SV-51's though.

I think everyone here should pat themselves on their backs.

There's so much life and commitment on the part of the people in this forum despite the atrocious lack of significant news, updates, etc. I've been posting in variety of forums and never have I seen a following so patient and forgiving.

I myself went from collecting Macross plus 1/72s only, to emptying my wallet and purchasing the entire yamato 1/60 line. Now I find myself waiting with "super-human" patience for the Macross 0, Macross plus 1/60, etc with all you people.

sigh... :o

Deadlines slip ALWAYS, news is a rarity amoung rarities, updates are laughably unexpected and yet... I sign on to this forum like an everyday ritual.

I gotta search for a new hobby..... :o:(

After I get the Mac 0's and Mac +'s of course!!

It's a Disease I tell you! ;)

Hey, good things come to those who wait. The way I see it, I'm EXTREMELY thankful to have excellent modern-day Macross toys. If Yamato has shown me anything, it's that they have really improved their design processes to make better and better Valkyries. (Of all the Yamatos I have bought, I have not had a problem with any of them thus far.)

Also, I'd prefer to stretch out this Macross toy renaissance for as long in my life as is possible. I'd hate to wake up one day and have all of the Macross things I want... and then have nothing left to get. "When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Just keep it comin' Kawamori-san and Yamato. I'll be there.

As I understand it there are going to be 1/72 scale releases and 1/48 releases of macross zero fighters. Thats what I have heard said in previous threads. Who here is gonna collect both scales? I myself am probably gonna go exclusivly for the 1/48 scales of these valks.

No need to worry, the VF-1 line is almost done, so it wont be a problem, should getr rid of it soone enough :) entn all the new desig should copme in and we all will be celebrating dansing around some fire making sacrefices for the fgreat Kamouary or whatever, srorry for the spelling, I gopt a lot of Drinks tonight... this the season to be drinking anyway :lol: