I see your PJ Harvey, I raise you ALANIS MORISSETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALANIS MORISSETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALANIS MORISSETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALANIS MORISSETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a singing hyena

You can really rock Saddam Hussein's ass

-------------------------------------------

I see your Alanis/Wesley, I raise you the chick with the fangs in Sneaker Pimps......

Discovered some good South American metal recently.

Ancesttral, from Brazil

Nuclear, from Chile

Edited by Jefuemon

RIP Chrissy Amphlett, lead singer of the Divinyls, a fantastic Australian band. This song is my personal favorite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMSyumchMWA

but most people outside of Australia would know of her because of this....

A great talent, she will be missed.

It's a sad day in the music world today, as Slayer guitarist and co-founder Jeff Hanneman died at age 49. In 2011, Hanneman contracted necrotizing fasciitis, a flesh-eating disease, after reportedly been bitten by a spider. Though he had been recovering from the disease, he suddenly died of liver failure. It is unknown if the skin disease had attributed to his death.

R.I.P. Jeff Hanneman. :(

Jeff Hanneman (1964-2013)

It's a sad day in the music world today, as Slayer guitarist and co-founder Jeff Hanneman died at age 49. In 2011, Hanneman contracted necrotizing fasciitis, a flesh-eating disease, after reportedly been bitten by a spider. Though he had been recovering from the disease, he suddenly died of liver failure. It is unknown if the skin disease had attributed to his death.

R.I.P. Jeff Hanneman. :(

Jeff Hanneman (1964-2013)

Really bummed by this. I think I started listening to Slayer back in 1986 or so. Unfortunately, never had a chance to see them live.

PIPES???? CELLOS?????? WTF FFS!!! HOW ABOUT SOME *REAL* MUSIC ON SOME REAL INSTRUMENTS.....

What I want to know is where he found 5 working Floppy drives in this day and age. :huh:

Edited by anime52k8

We lost another Rock legend today. Ray Manzarek, co-founder of The Doors, died after a long battle with cancer.

R.I.P. Ray Manzarek. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoRFAbdmKD4

Ray Manzarek (1939-2013)

Was just about to comment on this. So sad. The Doors were one of the bands I listened to the most when I was a teenager and still have all their stuff which I listen to from time to time.

While so much has been written or said about Jim Morrison, Manzarek's playing and keyboard style is the essential component of the Doors sound.

RIP Ray Manzarek.