Tokyo Toy Show 2010 - July 15th to 18th

Graham

The SD Infinity looks spectacular - glad to see some SD Macross come back into the fold. I had no idea SD toys were homosexual though. I guess if my VF-25 falls in love with my old Joke Machine and they decide to get married I'll have to do some traveling out of state. Although Alto can pass as a woman, so maybe we can just fool the judge! :D

I had no idea SD toys were homosexual though. I guess if my VF-25 falls in love with my old Joke Machine and they decide to get married I'll have to do some traveling out of state. Although Alto can pass as a woman, so maybe we can just fool the judge! :D

Damn dude, I made an off the cuff joke but you totally took it to the next level :lol:

So far from all the usual sources there is no new Macross related announcement from Bandai, only showing the K-Monster again. Nothing from Yamato at all so I guess they skip the show which focus more on toys for children, but we will probably see them at the Wonder Festival 2010 Summer on July 25th.

But Yamato just posted two blog posts about the secret of the YF-19 reissue. Can someone translate that? The new one have a lighter color, I guess?

http://www.yamato-toys.com/blog/index.php?logid=278

http://www.yamato-toys.com/blog/index.php?logid=279

Every day was quite hot and humid.

2010WF (Makuhari Messe on July 25) and around the corner, now when do I have to start a Yarana preparation work. While all private expense, the board seemed to have a job today. What are you doing that is when everybody slept?

Konnichiwa.ー Misuta K.

Now we will release in July, "1 / Perfect Transformation 60 YF-19 (new package)" I will write about.

This is the content production, originally "just reproducing" I started in motion, moving so much trouble as they're teaching (the previous ones, is the difference in charge!) New Package I was changed. It does things in less, I was allowed to start the aircraft itself! ... To say that was previously out "YF-19", and re-produce this "YF-19", we are obviously changing.

Yes. That body color!

The yellow color of that, we have changed to be close to setting!

※ Before people wanted was sorry colors.

※ The contents include "Information Room" and is content, because I wanted to rush us.

Well, let's look at it.

This specification was released before "YF-19" s.

I just dropped dark yellow overall.

... Did. Say that is sold out. This color plane is no longer so. I would not - future.

Because I was quite familiar, but no discomfort was called Kore.

Niatari reproduction, I realized a long time to watch the video. Just like that the color of the aircraft.

Nde, Koch is now re-specification production. I have a bright color. "Something different" and say look at the video Cho. (But different color is reflected by the cut.) Is the color I wanted to do this design Tchuu see notes from æ‹…Ga Mak. I personally feel it is good, and everybody - I do You? We are anxious.

And introducing a package. It is the front.

Simple at first sight. I like simple. The atmosphere was a month resale 6 "YF-21" I can say the same image. Photographs and actual closed-box or package Shino Shika ※ ~ · ·. - Back to top of flap. (Complaints and involuntary)

----- Speaking is a blog, only three were tied è²¼Renai image.

So the series of articles.

Next time I post about soon.

So everyone. Gokigenyou!

K Misuta ー

Now is a continuation of last time.

Reproduction of material in July, "1 / Perfect Transformation 60 YF-19 (new package)" specification, the previous "YF-19" and is a different story.

Konnichiwa.ー Misuta K.

- No'll, WF I! Imase ... I made no preparations!

But always before the event is always 切羽詰Rimasu.

Anyway 7 / 25 See you at Makuhari Messe! (Meet).

This is another story. Reproduction "YF-19", but this time try to focus on each form of old and new side by side.

Was a fighter from the last time gas is a form walk.

Deformation mechanism is the same. What color is brighter because of this mold, it is also a multiplier effect that the delicate painted. (Coincidence?)

And new and old are Battroid. Battroid its time with a sense of balance between a successful arrangement. Choito long legs in the wind There are, "The adjustment was difficult for other forms of fighters had focused on." It said. (Mak 担談 original)

Standing in the opening leg elements, S and reputation as 有Tta can cool the body and the stand Sunnari character.

Have a photo easy to understand and colors will appear.

Is shielded. Kore will show you the difference between colors.

(載Sero from the beginning! Or say?'ll There.)

Because I have to type after Also, the resale of this anymore. - A Feeling.

Well .... Since the YF-19 fodder like this, "Thank air + stop + want to be care!" People say. I buy it.

And you know, "Forudobusuta & Fasutopakku" reproduced the same time! This time too, but with Fasutopakku YF-21, please try to play.

Now, two weeks from 25th at Makuhari Messe will Detsu. (Noli Showa)

Because we believe everyone's opinions or enjoy many things such as, did you come to play annealing. (Complaints will be.)

So this is farewell.

Tsu-Gokigenyo everybody.

K Misuta ー

By the look of it, I'm guessing the reissue YF-19 has a slightly lighter color than the original issue. The photos also seem to suggest tighter joints ala the Bird of Prey & Double Nuts recolors (as witnessed by the non-sagging wings in the battroid mode photo and the shoulders that stay angled up). At least that's what I guess.

Graham

That last figure is disgusting lol :blink:

Heh, when I visited Yamato's Tokyo HQ a few months ago, they had a whole line up of those figures in different outfits in their showroom. Kinda creepy. And no, I didn't take photos, before anybody asks.

Graham

Uber limited edition weathered YF-19?

http://www.yamato-toys.com/dev/release_072/

Wow!, That is one sexy beast, but 300pcs only.....hmmm.

Graham

Just got back from the show.....you guys are gonna hate me.....I couldn't find the Yamato booth!!!!!

Went from one end of the hall to the other, all floors....must have missed it somehow!!! Sorry!!

I was amazed that most of the people there were families with small kids....it really was a kids' event. Not as many nerds as I was expecting. They had lots of little "live shows" for the kids too....Power Rangers (or whatever they are really called here) fighting on stage and Jewel Pets dancing...it was cool!

I did find Bandai and Takara of course...they dominated the show. Bandai had the hi-metal stuff on display, but all stuff we've seen. I asked a staff member if the YF-19 was coming and he said in English "planning"....so that's a good thing!

Highlight for me was the Transformers booth.....PREDAKING!! I missed my chance on the last reissue back in 2005...a mistake I will NOT repeat this time!!!

Also really cool....the show was FREE!!! Wonderfest is not free....I will not be attending WF next week...

Just got back from the show.....you guys are gonna hate me.....I couldn't find the Yamato booth!!!!!

Yamato may not have been attending this year.

Did Bandai have the 1/250 scale Macross Fighter Collection, series # 4 on display? How about the prototype Hi-Metal YF-21? Any sign of a 1/60 scale DX VF-171 from Bandai?

Graham

Yamato may not have been attending this year.

Did Bandai have the 1/250 scale Macross Fighter Collection, series # 4 on display? How about the prototype Hi-Metal YF-21? Any sign of a 1/60 scale DX VF-171 from Bandai?

Graham

No YF-21. I didn't see any of that other stuff either....just the monster and the hi-metals that have already been released!

Hey, I just got back from the show. I got there, went straight into the Sega Toys booth and queued up for thirty minutes to try that new brain wave thing that's been all over the news, and after that the show was literally over. Literally.

LOL. Major fail.

Later I went to an izakaya and found a pubic hair in my cabbage and they screwed up my order twice.

At least the weather was nice. By which I mean, boiling hot. :p

Seems like the show was a big disappointment in terms of new Macross product news.

Hopefully WonderFest on the 25th will be better.

Graham

As anticipated I guess we get to see the prototype on Fire valk from Yamato, and couple other weathering versions like VF-1As, YF-19 etc...

http://www.yamato-toys.com/event/201007/index.html?infolnk=index_pickup

Hey, I just got back from the show. I got there, went straight into the Sega Toys booth and queued up for thirty minutes to try that new brain wave thing that's been all over the news, and after that the show was literally over. Literally.

LOL. Major fail.

Later I went to an izakaya and found a pubic hair in my cabbage and they screwed up my order twice.

At least the weather was nice. By which I mean, boiling hot. :p

Did you have to pay extra for the pubic hair, or was it a freebee?

Graham

It was actually part of the "o-tooshi", which is this appetizer thing that you have to pay for at some Japanese places even if you don't want one. So I didn't order it, but I did get charged for it.

In other news, the reason I was so late to the Toy Show was because I was over at the "United States of Odaiba" just before that, trying out the new Playstation Wii.. Daaahh, I mean, the "Playstation Move". I might write a bit about that in the other forum, but, really, it's not that big a deal. I've yet to see anything more revolutionary than the Eye-toy.