TOYS FAQ - The New Noobie questions thread

EXO

On 3/12/2021 at 9:25 AM, jenius said:

Don't forget to check out reviews one anymoon.com (shameless self plug)

@jenius - Your Macross/Mospeada toys review site is AWESOME. Thank you for all of your amazing, detailed, and very well thought out reviews. I have used the reviews many times when deciding which toys to get. The video reviews, comparisons between different releases, handling tips, and transformation videos have been very helpful as well. Please know your efforts are very much appreciated by this Macross okatu fanboy!

Thank you kindly! The site will probably go on hiatus (still up, just no new content for a bit) this summer as I move again but it will be back once I find a new place and get settled.

3 minutes ago, jenius said:

Thank you kindly! The site will probably go on hiatus (still up, just no new content for a bit) this summer as I move again but it will be back once I find a new place and get settled.

Need to step it up for more Valk space?:D

19 minutes ago, jenius said:

Good luck with the move. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 11:40 PM, ValkAddict said:

@jenius - Your Macross/Mospeada toys review site is AWESOME. Thank you for all of your amazing, detailed, and very well thought out reviews. I have used the reviews many times when deciding which toys to get. The video reviews, comparisons between different releases, handling tips, and transformation videos have been very helpful as well. Please know your efforts are very much appreciated by this Macross okatu fanboy!

My thoughts exactly